Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

As I was getting out of my sister's car, I saw Kyle making out with some girl under a tree. Wow, he's been in this school for two days and he's already making out. And I've been here for so many years and I haven't made 1 friend. I ignore them and walk towards the school's door. 

"Skylar!" Rebecca shouted.

I turn behind and saw a football ball flying towards me. Before I can move out of the way, the ball hit me in the face. I fell backwards and held my bleeding nose. I sat down on the floor while holding my nose with my right hand. I didn't cry or anything, it did felt painful but I didn't cry. I could feel everyone looking at me sitting on the floor with a bleeding nose.

"Skylar! Shit! I'm so sorry!" Tyler's voice shouted from a distance.

He ran towards me and bent down to my height.

"Skylar, are you okay? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He exclaimed.

I balled up my left fist and punched his face.

"Now, we're even." He said while groaning.

"You idiot." I scolded him.

It was silence for awhile. But we look up at each other then, we laughed and laughed and laughed, with our hands covering our noses. The others ignored us and continued doing what they're doing. He stood up and extended his hand to me. I grabbed it and he instantly pulled me back to my feet. I finally release my hand from my nose and look at my hand which is full of blood. I look back up and saw Kyle smirking at me with another girl around his arm.

"I'll see you around, Tyler." I said and headed towards the girl's bathroom.

When the bell rang.

I walk into my class with a tissue covering my bleeding nose. I walk to the back of my class to throw the tissue in the rubbish bin. I touch my nose again to check if it's still bleeding. It's not. Good. As I was about to turn behind Kyle, of all people, sat on the seat that was beside the rubbish bin. He look up at me with his eyes full of concern but a smirk was plastered on his lips. I rolled my eyes and turned away, walking to my seat. I threw my bag on the table and plopped on the seat. Suddenly, Stacy, a slut, went to the front of the class and waved a small piece of paper in her hand.

"LISTEN!" She shouted making the whole class quiet and turn towards her.

Here we go again. Lucky couple of the week. I ignored her and laid my hand on the table with my head on top of it and close my eyes.

"Lucky couple of the week is.." She trailed as she opened the paper and stared at it with wide-eyes.

"Skylar.." She trailed. Shit. "And Kyle?" She said and raised up her eyebrow.

"Who the hell is Skylar?" She said and look up from the paper.

Thank god she doesn't know who is Skylar.

"Rebecca's twin!" Kyle shouted.

He just had to, huh? I got up slowly and walk out of the class with everyone's eyes on me.

"Skylar!" Stacy shouted.

I acted as if my name wasn't Skylar and walk out of the class. I heard footsteps running behind me. Kyle grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the class. He opened the door and intertwined our hands as we go in.

"She's Skylar." Kyle pointed to me.

"Idiot, I'm Rebecca!" I yanked my arm away from him.

"Rebecca always wears mini-skirts and cute shirts, unlike you, Skylar." Stacy pointed out.