Chapter 8

Chapter 8.

I walk out of the mall an into the snow-covered parking lot. Shit, snow. I hate it. I should start liking things, don't you think. Yep. Okay, what to do? Oh right, food then sleep. I grunted and went back into the mall. When the door opened, a gush of wind hit me in the face like how reality did to some idiots. Walking into the mall, a fatass asshole pushed me out of his way, making me fall on my butt, and started running to the food court. 

"FATASS!" I shouted to him, making people stare at me weirdly.

I got up and adjusted my clothes. Idiots everywhere, really. I rolled my eyes and turn to the right, seeing a burger stall. Okay, food, make me happy. I walk pass a lovey-dovey couple. Fake. Ugh, disgusting, they only remind me of Tyler and Rebecca. What's the point of being so happy when you're gonna get bored of each other? Fact, if you're too close to your boyfriend, that means you're gonna get bored of them quickly. True fact though. Anyways, I'm planning to order cheese-onion-burger but I also want hot dog. Why not both? Meh.

I shrug my shoulders and walk towards heaven a.k.a the burger stall. Isn't food just heaven? Yea, it is. I ordered the cheese-onion-burger and a hot dog.

"Where are you and boyfriend sitting?" The lady asked me.

"Oh, it's just me." I said and smiled.

She looked at me weirdly. What? Can't a girl eat food? Sheesh! I smiled back at her and paid her the money. She gave me a plastic thingy with a number on it.

"Okay, it'll be ready in 10 minutes. Anything else?" She asked.

I shook my head and walk to the nearest table. Too lazy to find one. I sat down on the chair lazily and took out my phone from my pocket. Let's play 'Crossy Road'. Yes, I do have games in my phone.

"What a coincidence, nerd." Someone said ,sarcastically, from in front of me.

I look up and saw William. He threw his things on the table and pull out the chair from under the table, sitting down on it, lazily. 

"Wacha' you doin' here?" I asked him while offing my phone and sitting up straight.

"You know that Charlie human we were talking about earlier?" He pointed to me.

"Yea, we broke up." He said boringly.

Wait, Charlie's a boy name, well, mostly a boy's name. He's gay?

"You're gay?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"FUCK NO!" He said in disgust. Homophobic. "Charlie's a girl!" He shouted.

"Okay, okay. Chill." I said while waving my hand up and down, using like a fan.

"Whatever, I thought you were going home?" He asked me.

"Food." I simply answered.

"Oh, yea. What're you getting?" He leaned on the white, marble table,

"Onion-cheese-burger and a hot dog." I answered.

"Dang, for a nerd, you eat a lot." He complimented.

"Taking that as a compliment." I shrug my shoulders.

The lady from the cashier came back with a tray of two white, wrapped food and a cup of soda in her hands. She looked at the boy and then to me, grinning like a killer. Gosh, I'd die if I see that grin beside me tonight. 

"On for you and one for your boyfriend." She said as she put down the burger in front of me while she put the hot dog in front of William.

"He's n-" I couldn't complete my sentence.

The Heartbroken Nerdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें