End

Last chapter.

His lips were on mine. He kissed me but I know he was forcing himself. I pushed him off me, making him confused.

"You don't have to force yourself." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

He shook his head from left to right with tears coming out from his eyes.

"No, no, no. I'm not forcing myself. I really, really, really want to kiss you. Gosh, Skylar! I've been resisting the urge to kiss you." He cupped his hand on my cheek.

"I love you." He said and kis-

The doorbell rang, interrupting my dream. If life only my life couldn't get any worse. The doorbell rang again. Ah, fuck. Who was it? I'm sure Rebecca wasn't expecting anyone. I mean, Kyle is in New York for a holiday and Tyler and I weren't speaking to each other.

"Can you get it?!" Rebecca shouted from her room.

She shouted really loud since her room door and mine was closed. Well, if she's not going to answer it, might as well I answer it. So, I got up from my bed and dragged my feet to the living room and open the door. No one was standing there except a letter. I picked it up and examine it. It was for me. I did what anyone would do, I opened the letter.

Dear Skylar,

I am delighted to announce that you have been accepted into Harvard University. Y-

That's when I stopped reading. All I wanted to know that I was accepted into Harvard! I screamed. I was so freaking happy. I wonder what university did Rebecca got accepted to.Probably University of Slut-o-ville. Whatever. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I got changed and exit the house. I need to tell William or even Kyle. I took out my phone and dialed William's number

"Hello?" He answered in his sleepy voice.

"William! I got accepted to Harvard!" I screamed while running.

"Skylar, I'm fucking sleeping! But, congrats sweet cheeks." He complained.

"Thanks! That's all." I hung up the phone.

I took my phone away from my ear and dialed Kyle's number then place the phone back to my ear.

"Skylar! I got good news!" He shouted.

"Me too! I got into Harvard!" I squealed.

"Fuck yeah! Me too!" He cheered.

~*~*~

I reached Tyler's house and hopped on to the steps. The smile on my face was wider than Jeff The Killer's. I couldn't stop smiling. I raise my fist up , getting ready to knock until the sound of water was heard from beside me. I look to the side and saw the pool, where Tyler and I fought. Oh, that's right. My eyebrows scrunched up and my lips quiver. I turn my head towards Tyler door and stared at for a while.

I drop my hand to the side and look down at my feet, tears falling from my eyes. I wonder what university Tyler got into. I hope it's Oxford, since he wants to go there. I turn around and walk down the steps. I bet he's out celebrating, without me, the person who loves him more than herself. I folded the paper and stuff it into the pocket of my jeans. At least William and Kyle's there for me.

I walk away from the house while looking down with my hands in my pocket. If I told Tyler, he wouldn't even care. But, if he told me that he got into Oxford, I'd be jumping for joy. I'd be so fucking happy for Tyler. I just love him so much. Too bad, he doesn't like me.

Stupid heart. Why did you like someone that's breaking your heart? I can feel the powder-ish texture in my chest whenever I take a breath. You're such a fucking idiot, heart. I don't even know when will I be leaving for college. I hope it's not next week or next month.

Two weeks later.

"I'm gonna miss you Sky." William hugged me.

"Me too." I let go of him.

My bags were beside me, on the airport floor. Kyle's sitting on the same plane with me since we are going to the same university. Rebecca is going to a college nearby. She didn't get accepted into any university.

So, William, Rebecca, my parents, Kyle's parents and friends were there. Someone was missing and that someone was Tyler. He isn't here to see me go to Boston.

"Excuse me, ma'am. We're boarding now." A lady place her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, okay." I smiled politely at the lady.

I turn back to the people who cared about me and Kyle. I grab my suitcase and bags then waved at them.

"We'll call you when we reach Boston." Kyle said as he hugged his mother.

My mom has tears in her eyes. She was sobbing uncontrollably. I spread out my arms and hugged her, making her sob more. My dad and sister decided to join in as well.

"It's okay, I'll be back after a few.. years." I chuckled.

They chuckled too. They let go of me. That's where I spotted William standing there with his hands behind his back. I walk towards him and hugged him, again.

"Don't be too slutty." He joked.

I hit his back, making him groan. I chuckled then moved back a bit. I kissed him on the cheeks and then let go of him. It was so obvious he was blushing. He cleared his throat and extended his right hand towards me, asking for a handshake and I gladly shook it.

"See you in a few years, buddy." He smiled.

"See ya'." I smiled back.

"Sky!" Kyle shouted.

I quickly turn behind and grab my luggage, jogging towards Kyle. I walked properly when I reach Kyle. And for the last time, I turn behind and wave at them. My mother was still crying while my dad was beside her with his arms consoling her while waving at me.

William stood there like a soldier, saluting to me, that dumb butt. Rebecca was standing beside my mom, waving at me while smiling. Rebecca hasn't smile like that in a long time. She blew a kiss to Kyle. Yes, they are still together and they're going strong. That kind or made me happy. But if Tyler was here, I'd be more happier.

"Ready?" Kyle swung an arm around my shoulder.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed as we line up at the place where we have to check our passports.

The line was long. Very long. At least 50 people were in the line. 50 college students. Well, I still have time to make one phone call. I took my phone put from my pocket and scroll through my contacts. I finally saw the contact and click on it, placing it near my left ear. It rang and rang and rang.

"Hey, it's Tyler. I'm not picking up my phone it's either because I'm busy, I'm too lazy or I don't like you. But in all seriousness, leave a message." There was a long beep at the end.

"Hey, Tyler. I'm leaving for Boston, I'll call you again when I'm about to board my plain to Cambridge, okay?" I sighed.

"Bye." And I hang up the phone.

I look at Kyle and saw him giving me a sad smile. He slung an arm over my shoulder and patted it.

"He's going to regret what he's doing now." Kyle consoled me.

How does Kyle know? He's not Tyler is he? I mean, who knows? Tyler might be enjoying his life without me. He's probably in England, partying his heart and mind out. He's enjoying his life and I know it. How do I know? Because Tyler's a player and I'm a fucking nerd. It's a lie, a big fucking lie. Opposites never attract.