Chapter 13

Chapter 13.

"What do you want?" Kyle slung an arm over my shoulder.

I tapped my chin, what to eat? There's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Blueberry, Apple, Orange and Oreo.. Oreo it is!

"Oreo!" I look up at Kyle.

Kyle smiled and gave the cashier our orders, which was an Oreo cake and a Coffee cake. I can't drink or smell coffee, it'll make my head ache. Weird, I know. I think it's because of the bitter taste and smell that causes my head ache. Kyle told me that he loves coffee and I don't judge him, like 70% of the world loves coffee.

"Okay, is that all?" The cashier reassured.

"Yep." Kyle smiled.

The cashier turned around and grabbed two plates of cake and then turn back to the front, facing us. He placed the two plates of cakes on the tray in front of us and took the receipt, placing it on the tray. I pick up the tray with both of my hands and turn around, letting Kyle pay for the cakes. Haha, a gentlemen's gotta be a gentlemen.

I spotted a seat with a wall in-between the table beside our's. It was meant for four people but who cares, right? Right. I place the tray on the table and sat on the seat that was facing the entrance. Kyle sat down on the seat beside me right after I sat down on mine. Of all places, he had to seat beside me. He picked up the fork and scoop up a chuck of his coffee cake.

"Wanna try?" He placed the fork in front of me.

Gosh, the smell is making my head ache. I push his hand away from my face and shook my head from left to right, signaling a 'no'.

"More for me!" He cheered and place the fork in his mouth, moaning.

I chuckled and pick up my fork, scooping up a chunk of my cake. As I was going to place the fork in my mouth, I saw Tyler walking pass the cake shop we were in, with a blondie around his arms. Are you serious?

I got up from my seat, making Kyle look at me with a confused expression. I pushed my chair to the back and walk away from my seat. I jogged out from the cake shop and turn to the right, where Tyler had walk. I spotted Tyler walking into American Eagle while holding the girl's hand.

"Tyler!" I shouted before he enter the shop.

His head snapped to my direction and his eyes widen one he saw me. He quickly let go of the girl's hand and stuff it in his pocket. I raised an eyebrow and jogged towards him. I had to shove a big fat guy out of the way while jogging towards them.

"Who's this?" I asked as I reached them.

Tyler turned to the girl and then turn back to me.

"Uh- No one, just a friend." He lied.

"Friend? I thought you said I was your girlfriend." The blonde hair girl said.

"Kyle, I know what you're doing." I folded my arms on my chest.

"C'mon, Sky! It's not like you care about Rebecca's feeling!" He groaned.

True, but this is my twin we're talking about. The other half of me. I'll always be there for my sister even when she doesn't.

"Fine! But if Rebecca comes home, crying her eyes out, you're dead." I pointed to Tyler.

Next Day.

"Happy Birthday, Sky." Someone hugged me from behind.

My eyes flutter open, revealing my ceiling. I look to the left and saw Kyle, lying down on my bed with his arms around me. How did Kyle enter my room? I look up and saw my bedroom window opened. Looks like Kyle is the new Spider-man.

"Yes, I came in through the window." He chuckle.

I pushed myself up and sat up with my back hunched forward.

"What're you doing here?" I yawned.

He lay both of his elbows on my bed and rested his chin on both of his hands, grinning.

"It's Sky's Day." He smiled more.

"Right, have you wished Rebecca?" I asked him.

"She's not home. She went out with her friends." He shrugged his shoulders.

I look at my digital clock on my night stand and saw those bright red lights showing that it's 1:30 P.M. Wow, I woke up early today.

"It's so early and she's already out?" I asked him.

"What do you expect from Rebecca?" He chuckled.

I giggled. He's right. Rebecca always goes out with her idiotic friends. All she does is goes out and out and out. That's all she's good at.

"Well, get up. It's another day with Sky." Kyle lay down on my lap.

My phone started ringing, I quickly took it from my night stand and look at the caller. It was numbers. I don't know who's number it is though. I tapped on the green button and place it near my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Sky! It's Will here! Don't ask how I got your number but, Happy Birthday!" He said happily.

"Will! Hey! Thanks. How are you?" I asked.

"Fine. I was wondering whether you wanna hang out today since it's your birthday." He said.

"How'd you know it's my birthday?" I asked.

Really. Has he been stalking me or something because I didn't give him my number nor did I tell him my birthday. That's just creepy as hell.

"One of your friends told me." He muttered.

Friends? I don't have friends. My only friends are Kyle and Tyler.

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who cares?! It's your birthday! That's what important!" He changed the subject.

"Hahahaha. Okay, okay. Well, I'm hanging out with one of my friend, wanna join?" I look at Kyle, who was staring at me while smiling.

I thwacked Kyle's nose, making him groan in pain while rubbing his nose with his index finger.

"Yea, sure! Be there in 15 minutes, babe." And with that Will hung up the phone.

I could fell him winking after saying that. Well, looks like I have company on Sky's Day.