Chapter 18

Chapter 18.

Tyler looked up at the sky, admiring the Moon. His eyes sparkled as the light shine on his bright eyes. He was beautiful. Usually, 'beautiful' was only meant for girls but, Tyler was just beautiful. Tyler was so beautiful that I could cry my eyes out.

"Why don't you wear make-up?" Tyler asked, still looking at the Moon.

Make-up? I don't know, it feels like something heavy is on my face. It feels like there is 1000 pounds of cake on my face. Putting make-up on my face makes me look a hundred times more ugly. See, even make-up can't cover up my ugliness.

"I don't know, I don't like it." I said that instead.

"Good. You're pretty enough." He smiled, still looking at the Moon.

My cheeks were probably rosy now. I look down, my hair covering my face so Tyler couldn't see me blushing. I heard him chuckled and then his arms were on my shoulder. He was holding me like how a friend holds a friend, not like how a boyfriend holds his girlfriend.

"You're such a tomboy but you're blushing over a small compliment." He head lock me playfully.

I'm blushing from a compliment that comes out of your mouth.

He stated singing Bittersweet from Panic! At The Disco and his voice was beautiful. It was so soothing. I wish he could sing everyday. He barely does that. Actually, this is my first time hearing Tyler sing. I could fall asleep by hearing his voice.

My eyes started to get heavy, as if there were thousands of bricks on it. Yep I'm gonna sleep.

~*~*~

"Skylar?" Someone called.

My eyes flutter open and I saw Tyler with a small smile on his face. He got up from my bed and draw the curtains, making the sun shine right at my eyes. I groaned and took a pillow then slap in on top of my face.

"Come on! Get up, you sleepyhead!" He shouted right at my ear.

Tyler took the pillow off of my face and sat down next to me, hugging the pillow like a kid hugging her new stuff toy. He looks cute. Wait, he always does.

"What do you want?" I turn to my body to face Tyler.

"I want you." He poked my chest.

"To get your ass up." He added.

I sat up straight and stretched as long as I could and then hunched my back forward. He drop to my leg and laid there with his hands on my chest. I raised up my hand and hit his strong, rock-hard chest. The tingles spread throughout my whole body when I touched his skin.

"So, why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm gonna paint my room today. Wanna help me?" He asked while looking at my cream-colored ceiling.

I gave him the are-you-serious look. Do I really look like a person who feels like painting? Oh yay! Painting is the first thing I want to do when I wake up in the morning.

"Well?" He turn his gaze to me.

"Paint? Have you seen me paint?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No." He muttered.

"Exactly." I rolled my eyes.

He started to sigh a lot of times. Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh. That's all he did for 10 minutes. I give up.

"Okay! I'll paint your fucking room for you, you asshole." I push him off of my legs.

I swung my legs to the side and got up from my bed while groaning. I tied my hair into a bun and then walked towards my bathroom. I didn't sign up for this.