The Meeting (Nathaniel's POV)

Spare Me Alpha but I Want Your Beta

Chapter 6- The Meeting (Nathaniel's POV)

Nathaniel's POV

I was patrolling the grounds, when I heard a car driving up the road. I mind linked Adam.

'Adam?'

'What’s up, Nate? What's going on?'

"There is a vehicle coming up towards the gate. I will meet you there. Have a couple more of the guys with you. I wasn’t notified of any visitors coming today."

Going up towards the gate behind the trees, I waited to see who it was. I'd never seen this car around. Once I got closer, I caught the scent of a rogue. Immediately, I heard low growls behind me, and I knew the guys had caught the scent, too. When the car came to a stop, I wasn't expecting the most beautiful girl I had ever seen to step out of it I put my guard back up.

"What is your business here, rogue?" I questioned from behind the trees. She looked around, trying to find out where the voice was coming from.

"What do we do, Nate?" Adam linked me.

"Stand down for now."

She walked a little closer to the gate.

"I am here to speak with your Alpha. I have a meeting with him," she said confidently.

I wasn't informed on anyone coming on land for a meeting. Was this a trap? Well, if it was, I was not falling for it.

"I haven't been notified of anyone coming to meet with the Alpha, especially not a rogue. I think I would have remembered that. We don't get many willing rogues walking in on our territory," I said with a hard tone behind my words. If there was something I lived by, it was rules. And rogues were not allowed on our territory. She might be beautiful, but she was a rogue, and it changed nothing.

"I can assure you I come with no intention to harm this pack or your territory. If you ask your Alpha, maybe we can get this cleared up," she said, sounding agitated. She seemed bothered by my interrogation. I stepped out of the trees, and looked at her wide eyes looking me up and down. I hid my smirk.

She cleared her throat nervously, and said, "Ah... So are we good?" A light pink formed on her cheeks.

'Nate, Alpha Julian says it was one of Nick's appointments he couldn't reschedule.'

I nodded.

"Yes, it seems we have been cleared, I need you to verify your name."

'Adam, what's the name?' I mind-linked simultaneously.

'I don't know, Nate; he said it was a young lady...ha! You playing with this chick? Nate, don't let Addison find that out!'

I shut my mind link off. Then I looked closely at her, right into her piercing green eyes with gold flecks.

"My name is Alexa Rose."

I appeared to look indifferent, but inside, I was just puzzled. Why was she here? What was she doing on our land? And why the hell did I care?! I gestured with my hand for her to start walking. "Come this way." I let her walk up a little ahead of me, just to keep an eye on her. She walked stiffly-maybe she knew I was guarding her. She smelled of pineapple and coconut, and her hips swayed seductively while she walked, her ass bouncing in the air. She definitely had some Spanish with the long braid hanging over her shoulder. She wore tight jeans and a see through blouse with a black bra showing under. As we neared the estate, I spotted Julian walking towards us.

She was still scoping out the place-probably admiring the estate. Well, the estate was beautiful. With sprawling lawns and an elegant marble mansion, it could take away most people's breath away. Julian nodded at me once, and I nodded back. Then he turned to the rogue.