Regrets...

Addison's POV

I sat there silently waiting for this soulless man in front of me to speak. As the words left my mouth I regretted every single one of them. I will forever have murder on my hands without doing the crime. Maybe I can worn them... Would they even listen? Would they kill me for being a traitor? I needed my mate. I wanted someone to tell me everything would be okay, I held down a sob. Looking up at Julius as he stared at me.

"I don't understand you... You come to me baring information that I've paid thousands of wolves in search for yet you come giving it for free. Tell me Addison what is it you want in return?" He asked the man in front of me knew there was always a price, he was right but at that price I could have possibly lost my mate.

"Coming here I had vengeance against the girl you seek. I wanted her gone because she took something of mine." I shook my head. "Listen, it was a mistake coming here, you got your information. I’ll just head out now. I whispered.

"Oh sweetie, I can’t let you leave, you know too much. I can’t have you jeopardizing my plans" he said in a icy tone. I nodded at him there was no point I wasn’t getting out of her alive even if I tried. "Whatever you plan is don't kill Nathaniel"

"What does he have to do with this?" he questioned. "That is his girlfriend so therefore he will fight to protect her" he laughed. "Oh my this gets better and better my little brother has been hiding information, and lying to me! Everything was right underneath my nose!” He said turning to face me again. “If he gets in my way I will kill him!" He growled. I flinched at his words I needed my mate's helps. “Can I see the man that brought me to you... What is his name?" I’d ask him for forgiveness in hopes he'll understand and help me fix what I messed up.

"That is the son of my beta, you have no right to see him" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I have every fucking right he is my mate!" I growled. He leaned back in his chair folding his arms behind his head. "Well if that's the case he won't let you leave and I can assure you he will keep a very good eye on you. He's one of my best"

"He's room is up the stairs the main door straight ahead, but I will warn you if you try anything I have trained killers that will rip you apart the minute you step one foot out this house" I swallowed my fear and nodded getting up from the chair. I made my way up the stairs. The house was huge once at the top I was in a large hallway that seemed like it stretched for miles. As my footsteps echo's off the walls. Once outside his door I took a deep breath as my wolf danced with excitement. I brought my fist to the door and knock three times. I waited no answer. I heard someone's murmur curiosity from behind the door, so I open the door. My mate was on his bed about to get bj. He had his jeans on thankfully so I got here just in time. "What are you doing here?" He growled. "Apparently interrupting something that isn't going to happen!" I yelled. He furiously stood up from the bed with no shirt on. His perfect body in full view his jeans hanging low to his v-shape of his hips. I vaguely heard the girl talking behind him. I turned to her and growled.

"Get. Out. Now!" I hissed at her. She looked at my mate, who said nothing to her.

"Bryson! What the hell?!" She yelled. She didn't move fast enough so I walked over and grabbed the bitch by the hair and dragged her out the room as she screamed and kicked. I open the door and through her out into the hall. "Don't ever come back because he is MINE!" I slammed the door shut placing the lock in place.

I turned to face my mate who stood there with a scowl on his face. "Was that necessary?" He asked in a harsh tone. I walked over to him leaving no space between us. "As a matter of fact yes! you’re my mate and the first thing you do is find a fuck buddy after just seeing me!" I yelled at him.