Mr. Daddy?

👆🏽 Yup this is Michael. I want a daddy like him 😆.

   "Oh, I think he wants he wants this." He says as he strokes my kitty area.

   I think I whimpered.

   "See I told you he wants this." He strikes faster.

   "Please stop sir." I cry out.

   The mysterious grabbed the guy's shirt and punched him.

   "What the fuck was that for?" The guy yelled in anger.

   "That is for touching my little prince. NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" The mysterious man yelled.

   After a few more punches and yelling, the mysterious man grabbed me by my waist and started leading me to a room

   "Who are you? And what do you want from me?" I asked in one breath.

   "I am Michael F. Greenheart. I run this club and I also own the biggest company in town." He replied still looking slightly possessive. "And what do I want from you, you asked? Well, there is another of things I want from you but, I will ask you one question and if you say yes, I will take you to my place. If you say no, I will still take you to my place because I don't think I can go to sleep without you. So, what do you say?"

   "What is the question?" I asked with a shaky voice.

   "Will you be my little?"

   If I say yes or no, he will take me to his place either way. Looks like I do not have a choice then...

   "Yes, I will be you little, Daddy."

Thank you so so so so much for reading this chapter. I think the next chapter will have some (maybe a lot😉) of smut.