Coffe Shop

After eating breakfast, we decided to go on a walk.

   "What is your favorite color?" Michael asked.

   "Ocean blue," I answered too quickly. I was looking into his eyes. I turned away but Michael made me look at him.

   "I love you, Levin. I know I only met you yesterday but, I love you already. You are the first thought when I wake up and the last. I love your little nose and your coal, black eyes. I will hurt anyone who looks at you. You are mine and mine alone." He places a hard kiss.

   The next thing I know, we are in the back of his car and he is taking off my clothes. We are still kissing. His tongue
Licks the lower lip of mine for permission. Of course, I grant it. He slips a finger in my hole and I moan.

   "You like this, don't you slut?" His voice is husky.

   "Yes, daddy, I do like this and I want more." I moaned.

   He slips another one in and hits the right spot over and over again.

   "Daddy, I NEED to cum. May I cum daddy?" I begged.

   "No, you may not cum. Not until I cum. Understood?"

   He gripped my dick and started to rub it. I needed to cum so badly. Michael flipped me over on my tummy.

   "Is this okay my prince? I know I didn't prep you hole so; it might hurt." He asked. His voice e had lust in it, and I was already ready for him.

   "Yes, daddy. Please daddy I want to feel you. I want you to make me not be able to walk for the next hour. I demanded.

   "As you wish my Pretty Prince. I'm gonna fuck your little hole so much, you will be begging me for more." He growled in my ear.

   As soon as he thrust in, I moaned.

   "My Pretty Prince, you have been so good for daddy," he spoke, "you may cum now."

   As soon as he spoke the word, I let go.

   "Now, aren't you glad that I didn't let you walk this morning?" He chuckled

   "Hmm" I hummed

   Michael got me cleaned up and started driving. I noticed that we were going away from his house.

   "Michael" I called "where are we going?"

   He didn't answer right away. A million thoughts started going through my head. First was, was he going to dump me on the side of the road or is he going to kill me. He must have sensed my fear and answered.

   "I am the leader of the Mafia in this town, and I am taking you to one of my hideouts. I told my guards to stay put there while I was out with you. I did not want you to be scared by them." He replied.

Yes, guys and girls, I am going to leave yall on a cliffhanger. So sorry for not updating sooner, but I had to work so much this week and I also had a little writers' block. But I think the next chapter will be from Michaels's point of view. Tell me what yall want to see in this chapter

                        ~Love
                                      ❤Nicole