His House?

The car ride was silent. 'Why does he want me?' I wonder.

   "What is going on in that little head of yours Pretty Prince?" He asked.

   "I was just wondering why you helped me. I am just a stranger to you, and you helped me. Why?" I replied.

   "I heard Nick talking about you. I wish I could kick him out of THE club but, he is my brother. He wanted to do so many bad things to you." He gripped the steering wheel and started accelerating his speed.

   "Oh." I did not know what else to say.

   "Then once I saw him walking up to you and touching you. You looked so innocent and scared. Once I looked at you, I knew I wanted you. I needed to protect you from every evil man." He growled.

   I stayed silent. I noticed that we started slowing down. The next thing I know, we are pulling up to his front gate and house. If I should even call it a house!

   Michael chuckles. "I take it that you like the place already."

   "Like it?" I scream. "I freaking LOVE IT. IT IS SO. HUGE AND, IS THAT A POOL?"

   "Well, my little prince, this is all for you. Whatever you want or need, it will be given to you." He explains.

   We walk onto his house (or should I say mansion?) while holding hands. I yawn and I hear him chuckle.

   "Sounds like someone is ready for bed hmm?" He teases.

   "No! I no need to go to sleep. Me a big boy and I want to stay up super late like daddy." I scream.  I'm slipping into headspace.

   "Now, now there is no need to scream at daddy unless you want a punishment." He says dominantly.

   I shiver at his tone, and I am slightly turned on.

   "Go upstairs and pick a room. Once you do, I want you to strip off all your clothes and wait in the bathroom. You are not to look at yourself in the mirror nor touch yourself. Understood my little, pretty Prince?" He demands

   I nod in reply.

   "Good. Now run along." He speaks.

   I run up the stairs and start looking for a room. I choose the one that is farthest away from all the other rooms. Once I head in, I gasp.

   "I knew you would pick this room." He whispers in my ear. "Now strip." He commands.

   I strip off all my clothes and I see him staring at me.

Yes, I am going to leave yall on a cliffhanger. But do not worry I will make sure the next chapter will have smut
😉.  Love yall 💓