The First Attack Part 2

Are yall ready?

Micheal pov

   After talking about the contract, we went into the kitchen and started browsing on the internet.

"So, what color do you want your room?" I asked

"Hmm... I was kind of thinking of"

   I didn't get to hear him. The next thing I knew was that bullets were flying everywhere.

   'How in the world did they find this location?' I thought. 'I always make sure to not take the same road twice. Was I not paying attention on the way here?'

   'Thank goodness Leo grabbed Levin out of here. I know my Prince would be worried about me, but his safety will always come first.'

   'Now its time to kill these bastards.'

   After a lot of shooting, and blood spatter, there was one enemy that was still breathing.

   "Which member are you from!" I asked

   "I do not have to answer to you, you scumbag." They answered back in a thick Russian accent.

   Fuck! Out of all the gang members, why did it have to be them?

   "My brother sent you, didn't he?" I asked.

   Out of anger and frustration, I punched in the face and all over the body.

   "Boss, you need to stop." One of my body guards told me. "If you want to know where your brother is, you kind of need this person alive."

   "Yeah your right" I sighed. "Get him cleaned up and lock him up in one of the rooms, okay?"

   I knew why my brother, Alex, sent his people to find me. Alex wants Levin, and I'm not going to let him have him. Levin his mine.

   I went and called Leo to check up on my Prince.

   "Hello?" Good they answered.

   "Leo, is Levin there?" I asked worried.

   "Yeah, he's in headspace right now, and I don't know what to do, hurry up and cet clean up. He's been crying non-stop and begging for you." He said.

   "Okay I'll hurry up. It was my brother who sent them. I'm glad that you took him away. Start a bath for him, but don't bathe him, that's for me to do okay?" I hung up the phone and got all cleaned up.

   Its time to see my Prince.

Well this is it for this chapters my babies. The next one will be good. If there is anything yall want in the next chapter, feel free to comment and I will try to add it in.

   Love,
              Nicole ❤