02.

1 9 9 3  ,  S e p t e m b e r   1 s t

Seeing the scarlet Hogwarts Express had Remus almost in tears.

The memories of when he first boarded the train and the first few people he met clouded his mind. His bestfriends.

He sighed sadly, he would be going back to a place where he felt most at home, but this time it would be without his family.

Remus could see James walking after Lily, trying to woo her until he she boards the train and shoves the Potter boy to the ground.

With a heavy sigh, he turned away from the train and towards Lazarus and Lia.

Cordelia was in awe. The scarlet train was beautiful. Looking at the Hogwarts Express made Lia giddy.

Cordelia looked at the slightly crowded station, they were still a good ten minutes before the train boarded.

"This is amazing" she breathed, turning towards her grandfather.

"Absolutely" Lazarus chuckled.

"I'll miss you" she mumbled looking up at her smiling grandpa.

"Oh, I'll miss you more. But my mind would be at peace knowing Remus is there with you" Lazarus reassured his granddaughter.

Looking around the station, she saw students in their house robes.

"Grandpa" she whispered softly so only Lazarus could hear her, "What if I'm not a Slytherin?"

Lazarus and Remus shared a look, before Remus spoke up, "Lia, I'm sure every house has its-"

Dora cut him off with a frown, "No, but I only want to be in Slytherin."

"I'm sure you will be, now don't worry about it right now," Lazarus started, "Now c'mon, give me a hug before you go"

Dora hugged her grandfather goodbye and boarded the train. Remus helped her with her luggage.

"You want to sit with me?" Remus questioned as they made their way down the train.

"No, I'll sit with Draco. I also have to meet Narcissa" she replied as she found an empty compartment. She slid the door open and made her way in, dragging her trunk behind her.

"Alright, I'll be somewhere down there" Remus pointed towards where he was going to be in a compartment.

Lazarus had apparated back after waving farewell to his granddaughter. He would be going back to Waterloo, taking Mipsy with him for the time being.