63.

When Harry had chosen to live with Sirius, he had somewhat considered the possibility of them returning to 12 Grimmauld Place, but when he was given a slip of paper with the address that wasn't 12 Grimmauld Place

When Harry had chosen to live with Sirius, he had somewhat considered the possibility of them returning to 12 Grimmauld Place, but when he was given a slip of paper with the address that wasn't 12 Grimmauld Place. He hadn't expected to find himself in front of some sort of a Manor. The handwriting matched the one he had seen on one of his cards, given to him by Cordelia.

The place had a very peaceful vibe.

The backyard was perfect for flying around on their brooms, the space convenient for them to play whatever game they wanted to. The people, Harry found the most comforting. He had Sirius, with whom he could talk about anything and everything. And then he had Cordelia.

Harry had spent a nice amount of time going through all the photos that were placed neatly on the walls and shelves. Cordelia's baby pictures. Her with her grandfather, her father. He had also seen the one where she was with Draco's mother.

It had been two days ever since Harry came to live with them, and he was enjoying every second of it.

But they had to go to the Weasley's and then to the Diagon Alley with the lot.

Sirius was the one to wake Harry up, who was sleeping in a room that everyone told him would be his from now on.

Harry took his time in the shower and stepped out of his room in a neat black jumper, a zip-up black jacket on his hand and his pants and a new pair of shoes.

Sirius didn't approve of his previous closet style, if you could call it a closet. Thus, he had taken up the responsibility of upgrading his godson's bland closet.

Sirius and Cordelia had a good bonding time over dissing Harry's style and picking new things for him.

"Morning" Harry smiled cheekily at Cordelia, as he met her downstairs.

"Morning handsome" Cordelia smirked and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

They hadn't been down each other's throat as often as they would when they were at 12 Grimmauld Place. They spent some time together and shared some simply-intimate moments but nothing rushed.

The two had come to the conclusion, together, that they wouldn't shove their relationship in anyone's face, but also no longer hide it.

In the span of two days, Harry had picked a few things that he liked about the girl he was destined to be with. She was rather resourceful, protective and determined. But there were a few drawbacks as well, which didn't bother him but knew would be the reason that they argue. Their different outlook on things, different people they were attached to. As much as he liked her, Harry knew that Cordelia was not one of them. She was different from Sirius, Remus, Hermione and Ron. In ways that could set the two of completely different paths but with the same destination.

And Harry feared that when they do meet at their destined place once again, it wouldn't be the same.

"What are you thinking Prongslet?" Sirius' voice brought Harry back to reality, as he felt his godfather swing his arm around his shoulders.