23.

Cordelia rolled her eyes when she saw not only Weasley fawning over Victor Krum but also her 'No-one-is-better-than-a-Malfoy' cousin

Sitting in the great hall after the two schools had arrived, Dora somehow unfortunately had ended up sitting beside Harry Potter.

Draco was too busy ogling Victor, where he didn't even spare Dora a glance.

Typical. She rolled her eyes looking up at the staff table, where Dumbledore followed by the other two head of the schools coming through- Professor Karkaroff and Madame Maxime.

Dora liked the Beaubaxtons uniform. It was pretty simple and elegant. The french boys were too.

"Lia, hi-" Harry was cut off by Dumbledore.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests," said Dumbledore, beaming around at the foreign students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast," said Dumbledore. "I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!"

The plates were filled with food, but this time there were more varieties added.

Dora moved to have some bouillabaisse when Weasley moved his hand forward too.

Harry quickly stopped Ron from snatching at the bowl of the dish, making Dora give him a surprised and grateful look.

She was grateful she could still keep her appetite and not ruin it by getting into an argument with red head bumblebee.

If anyone were to look at Dora right now. They would've thought that the girl was having trouble breathing.

Sitting next to Harry, made her mark tingle like it had never before. She suddenly felt very shy, which led her to not look up at anyone at all. She knew her face was red.

Harry yelled for Hagrid, making Dora flinch from the sudden loudness but said nothing.

".....found a food they like, doesn't it? Hagrid's fingers." Ron said to his friends.

At that moment, a voice said, "Excuse me, are you wanting ze bouillabaisse?" Making Dora look up.

It was the girl from Beauxbatons who had laughed during Dumbledore's speech. She had finally removed her muffler. A long sheet of silvery-blonde hair fell almost to her waist. She had large, deep blue eyes, and very white, even teeth.

Dora turned towards the bowl of bouillabaisse, to see Weasley turning purple, gurgling while looking at the girl.

That's offensive.... no?

She gave Harry a side glance to see if he was ogling her too, but felt herself smiling with relief when she saw him passing the Beaubaxtons girl the bowl while laughing at his friend.