32.

Cordelia knew eavesdropping was something she shouldn't be doing, but she could not help her ears when they picked up the words Snape and Moody in one sentence

It was during Charms that the golden trio were sitting behind Dora. Practicing the banishing charm and talking in hushed voices.

Dora heard most of it to piece the sentences together.

Moody checking Snape's office? And why would Barty be snooping in his office..... Karkaroff and Snape.

But Karkaroff was a death eater..... could Snape be one....?

Dora banished her cushion, letting it sit in the box it was supposed to be in.

Staring at her hands on the table, she tried to think of the possibility of Snape being a death eater.

Remus would know, no?

Walking back from the owlery, Dora was stopped my McGonagall.

"Ms.Black a word in my office please" she lead Dora in her office where Hermione entered a few seconds after them.

"We'll wait for the others to come in before we proceed" said McGonagall.

"For what exactly Professor?" Dora asked with a blank expression, having a hunch that it could be related to the second task.

But McGonagall ignored.

A few seconds later, Cho Chang and a girl dressed in Beauxbatons uniform stepped in as well.

"Now, you are here for you will be the champions treasure for the next task" McGonagall began, "You will be under a spell which would break when you surface above the water."

"The what!" Dora whispered yell.

"You'll be under the black lake. The champions would be rescuing you.Ms.Fleur would be saving her sister, Mr.Diggory would go for Ms.Chang. Ms.Granger would be rescued by Mr.Krum and that leaves us with Mr.Potter and you Ms.Black" She explained further.

Cho Chang and Hermione Granger flushed upon hearing who would rescue them. But Dora only grew paler in complexion.

I'll have to be under water.

Just as McGonagall raised her wand again after charming Cho, now moving to Granger. Dora backed away.

"I cannot" she shook her head.

"What do you mean Ms.Black?" McGonagall raised her eyebrows.

"You can find someone else for Mr.Potter to rescue for I am not going under that lake." She said in a hard cold voice.

Sealing her fear behind her strong facade.

"Well I suppose that is not really your choice-" as McGonagall raised her wand towards Dora, so did Dora.