79.

There was a loud hissing noise as Nagini, Voldemort's pet snake curled around her master's leg

There was a loud hissing noise as Nagini, Voldemort's pet snake curled around her master's leg. The hissing sound almost physically hurt the Dark Lord. He flinched when he felt one more horcrux being destroyed, he was frightened

The Dark Lord felt anger cursing through his veins, if there were any, as he envisioned the Chosen one smirking maliciously as he destroys another piece of his soul.

Voldemort blamed the Malfoy's for letting the girl away, he had punished Bellatrix for the same. He never intended on letting the girl get away, he knew she could play a crucial role in winning the war. She seemed smart, she was intended to being another of his follower. Willing or not.

Or death awaited her with open arms, in his eyes.

There was something peculiar about the grey eyed girl, she eerily reminded the Dark Lord of his younger self, only she was a pureblood and loved. The Chosen one was smitten by her and Voldemort had a glimpse of this truth everytime he would divulge into the teenage boy's mind. But he knew that the Chosen one is not the only person who loves the girl. The Malfoy's, no matter how hard they try, fall into the same line.

Foolish!

The Dark Lord thought to himself, everytime he witnessed the emotion swimming in their eyes.

It was mere muggle phenomenon that did not really exist and Dumbledore laid thick on the same thing- love conquers all.

But the diminishing Horcrux was the main concern of the Dark Lord now. As soon as he felt another of his Horcrux being destroyed, he tried to divulge into the Potter boy's mind but he was blocked from doing so. Harry Potter was getting better and better at occlumency.

Hiss!

An angry hissing followed by the vanishing of the Dark Lord, as he apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

Very calmly he pointed his wand to the Dark Mark, as he called for one of his loyal followers - Bellatrix.

"My Lord, how can I help you my Lord?" Bellatrix questioned as her lower lip quivered and there was urgency in her voice. Her eyes taking in the sight of the man whom she had been praying ever since she had seen him first.

"Where is the cup?" Voldemort hissed, no regards for anyone as he pointed his wand towards Bellatrix.

"What cup, my lord? I-" Bellatrix couldn't complete her sentence as she screamed, "Ahhh!"

"I honour you with my deepest secret and this is how you repay me? You dare to disrespect the Dark Lord!" Voldemort yelled as he threw another cruciatus curse at the curly haired beauty.

"It's in my vault my Lord! I would never disrespect my Lord!" Bellatrix pleaded as she tried to regain her breath. Hurt by the assumptions of the Dark Lord.

"Fool!" Voldemort hissed as he grabbed her by the back of her neck and apparated them to Gringotts.

Bellatrix could be seen quivering as they stood in front of her vault. The vault had all the jewels, but the one thing they had come for was missing.

The cup of Helga Hufflepuff was gone!

The Dark Lord felt an unease inside of him, which he mistook it for anger, rather than fear. But his anger was diverted towards the snobbish looking goblins. In the flash of an eye, Voldemort grabbed the Goblin as he used his legimancy on him.

Bellatrix walked wobbly as she neared the table of the Goblin, she was alone, but she didn't have her wand. She was taken down to her vault where she was accompanied by the Chosen One?

Voldemort witnessed how Harry Potter, Cordelia Black and Sirius Black with Remus Lupin had managed to take the cup away very easily.

But they couldn't have gone far.

Voldemort felt more anger, he could not wait for another moment. He needed to bring them to him, he needed to find a way to get them out of their hiding spot.  He needed to figure out just how could he.