Chapter 11:: Even if just Once

Author's POV: 

"I will go change into comfy clothes! I can't with this fancy dress!" You said as Mina sighed.
"God. How come do you live in a gown all day?" She asked as you shrugged while Jungkook said, "She carried herself excellently! Unlike many weirdos!" making Mina glare at him as she understood he indicated to her while Taehyung looked at Jungkook a bit weirdly seeing him praise you. Jin chuckled and you just showed Jungkook a thumbs up.

"Whats's with your behaviour with Mina?" Jin asked Jungkook who just smiled innocently before saying. "I don't like her." 
"As if I like this idiot." Mina huffed as you sighed. You took out the polaroid camera and spoke, "Let's go outside and explore a bit!" You said as everyone nodded except for Taehyung who was sitting quietly scrolling through his phone.
"This.. surely is VERY annoying." You eyed Taehyung who felt your gaze on him but ignored it making you even more annoyed.

"Don't be annoyed at him. He is just like this." Jin said as you sighed while Mina shrugged running out of the house while Jungkook chased her because.... she actually ran after stealing Jungkook's phone.
"What's with them?" Jin asked.
"They hate each other for good." You said as replied, "Well.. not like they're the one ones." He said as you and Taehyung looked at him blankly making him cough before walking away.

-----Near the lake

"Woah! This place is awesome!" You said while admiring the place. You quickly took the polaroid camera before clicking a picture of the lake.
"Who takes lake pictures with a polaroid camera?" Taehyung asked as you made a 'tch' at him. 
"Me." You said in a mimicking voice as he sighed.

The lake:

"I am going there!" Mina said

"Wait. I might end up falling and I can't swim so.. YOU Jungkook! Save me if I fall!" Mina said while Jungkook scoffed.
"I'd rather push you in the lake first." He said pouting as Mina glared at him.
"Oof. Jungkook, No." Jin said as Jungkook rolled his eyes. 
"Y/N Noona, Tae Hyung, Jin Hyung come with us!" Jungkook said as Jin nodded while Taehyung shrugged. And you..?

"Wait where is Y/N?!" Jin asked while Taehyung pointed towards the other side. A girl jumping in the middle of flowers. falling and tripping, clicking pictures, laughing with herself. Who else could that girl be? 
"Oh my.. Taehyung. Go call her back. She might get lost too!" Jin said as Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"She isn't a kid. She can take care of herself." Taehyung said.
"Are you always THIS jerk to my poor best friend?" Mina asked Taehyung who glanced at her once before ignoring her. 

"Go now. Taehyung." Jin said sternly as Taehyung sighed before walking towards you while the 3 of them started chatting. more like bickering.
Taehyung walked towards you. Your back facing him. He looked at you and unknowingly, rather than getting annoyed, he felt kind of different. More like.. peaceful.