Chapter 28:: Until...

Author's POV: 

The day had come... the Royal Party for which you all had been preparing for a week. You were now in the large changing room where the maids were all standing waiting to help you dress up. Guests had started coming already but that didn't really affect you since the Palace Hall where the party was taking place was on the other side. 

"I wonder how he would react seeing me.." You mumbled as the makeup artists did soft makeup for you. Your hair was tied in a messy bun with beautiful accessories and you wore a little crown on top making you look like the princess of a fairy tale.

 Your hair was tied in a messy bun with beautiful accessories and you wore a little crown on top making you look like the princess of a fairy tale

You saw yourself in the mirror smiling

You saw yourself in the mirror smiling. "I look pretty beautiful, don't I?" You asked yourself before giggling. 
"I am excited to meet Mom, dad and Aimin after so long~" You cooed remembering the Queen saying your family was invited and they were coming as well. 

You got out and went near the Royal Hall peeking down to see everyone at the party. You analyzed everyone's faces and figured out who was who. You smirked walking down when the host of the party spoke, "Welcome the spotlight of the Party, Princess Y/N!" He announced as everyone's attention diverted to you. Many people were awestruck seeing a living angel coming down while some threw you jealous or annoyed looks.

"Why is this so awkward.." You muttered under your breath before walking down as your eyes met with him. You felt as if the world stopped as he walked towards you, he was wearing a purple tuxedo matching your colour. Your heart started racing as a crimson shade crept up to your cheeks seeing him in front of you. 

"They were supposed to come together, why did they come separately?" Jin mumbled but his eyes widened when he saw the same girl from before, the one who he fell for at first sight. He was standing there totally shocked when suddenly the girl came near him before bowing.
"Hello, Prince Jin. I am Na Lisa, daughter of the Vice President of 'xxx' company." She said as Jin just kept staring at her.

"Hello?" She asked seeing him totally zoned out.
"Oh yeah! Hi. I am Jin. Worldwide handsome.." His voice trailed off as a pink tint crept up to his cheeks while the girl smiled sweetly. 
"I think we've met before." She said as Jin nodded but shook his head.
"Ahh maybe? I don't know?" He said trying to act cool while his heart was racing at its peak.
"Ay hyung~" Jungkook came with a grin, seeing Lisa his face turned into a confused one.