Finale:: A Happy Ending

Author's POV:

The sunlight hit your face as you squinted your eyes groaning. Ugh, who liked mornings in the first place?
"Are you awake?" You heard a voice as you flinched looking beside you to see Taehyung staring at you.
"Wow. Were you staring at me or what..?" You asked dryly as he chuckled.

"Can't I stare at my beautiful wife?" He asked as you choked on your breath before looking at him in disbelief.
"Woah! You really are-" You stopped seeing him laughing at you. Suddenly, you remembered last night's events. How he confessed about things last night and then slept beside you. You were acting well until he hugged you and you being you, definitely flinched making him aware of the fact you were awake.

----Flashback of last night

You were pretending to sleep when Taehyung hugged you from behind making you flinch since you weren't expecting this. He got up looking at you confused.
"You're awake, aren't you?" He asked as you bit your lips cursing your luck. You decided to pretend to sleep talk and tossed on the bed a little as he sighed.
'Maybe he isn't doubting anymore.' You thought but how could someone be THIS dumb?

"So you are awake." He said letting out a sigh.
"Are you gonna wake up on your own?" He asked but you kept pretending.
"Okay then." He smirked before tickling you making you laugh out loud. R.I.P the act.

"HAHAHHA- AHhAHA- OMo-- HAhAHHAhA S-Stop!! I Am HAahHAhAhAH A-AwAKe AHhahaHAAH!" You cried out of laughter but who stops? He kept tickling you while you kept laughing nonstop but soon he stopped.
"It's bad to listen to someone like that." He said as you smirked.
"Not illegal though." You said as he scoffed.

"You shouldn't do that!" He said as you replied, "You're being too bold for someone who just confessed his love to the other person without knowing the other person heard it all." You said as he coughed looking away, a tint of crimson adorning his cheeks as you giggled.
"But... what did you mean by you are Tata?" You asked with hopeful eyes expecting him to be the boy from your kindergarten years.

"It's just how you are thinking it is." He said as you looked at him not knowing what to say.
"So you mean... you are the guy who I used to follow around in Kindergarten and give candies and bracelets cause I wanted to befriend you and I even gave you a nickname which was TaTa but you never even bothered about me. Then slowly I thought we became friends but you left without notice." You said in one go as he smiled nodding.
"My first love." You said staring at him as he looked at you, his heart beating so fast, he himself could hear it.

"Wait a second." You said as your eyes turned from soft ones to the y/n eyes. (meant doubtful eyes) Taehyung looked at you confused as you said, "If you knew, why did I not know?" You asked as he coughed looking away.
To be honest, he himself didn't know why he never told you. He never found any reason to.

"Why did you hide it from me?" You asked as he replied, "I don't know.." You gasped before saying in an offended tone, "Because of your hiding! I did SUCH a big mistake!" You said as he looked at you confused.
"I thought you were my 830th crush. Though.. I love you now but, still. I only have 829 now. You're my first then." You said as he let out an airy breath.
"I hate when you mention that nonsense." He said but you ignored him.

"I really followed a prince around wanting to befriend him. No wonder you were so arrogant." You scoffed earning a stare from Taehyung as you coughed awkwardly.

"Anyway. Why did you leave back then?" You asked as he looked down before saying, "Actually.. no one knew I was a prince. And mother wanted me to have a normal childhood like others.." He stopped as you mumbled, "But you never even talked to anyone, yeah. Normal childhood, I get it." You said as he stared at you blankly making you look away.
"Continue. sorry!" You said as he chuckled before saying, "But as I was growing up, Hyung and I had to reveal our identities someday.. so we ended up changing schools together and went to another prestigious middle school and Hyung went to high school." He said as you nodded.