Chapter 27:: Purple

Author's POV || Breakfast Time:

"Have this." Taehyung said putting a chicken leg on your plate as you looked at him with your mouth stuffed with food. 
"What's with him?" Mina asked staring at Taehyung who was behaving so weirdly since last night.
"I am feeling weird.." Jungkook mumbled staring at his food. 

"Kim Seokjin." The Queen called as he looked at everyone before saying, "I wasn't thinking about her." He said as everyone at the table sighed. You looked at Taehyung seeing him look at you softly as you looked here and there thinking what was wrong. 
"Want more?" He asked pointing at the chicken as you shook your head.
"I am full." You said chewing your food looking away remembering everything that had been happening since last night.

----Last night's flashback

You were staring at the mirror trying out random skincare products which had been lying there for a month now, unused. So you thought of making some use of them.

Taehyung on the other hand was sitting on the couch looking at you before he mumbled, "I had the little y/n in my memory and I thought I liked you because you were like her. But I think I was wrong.." He mumbled seeing you messing around in front of the mirror. 

You glanced at him seeing him staring at you but shrugged it off thinking it was just a casual stare.

"Goodnight!" You said plopping on the bed as Taehyung nodded lying beside you.
"How are your cramps?" He asked as you replied, "Of course bad!" You said as he nodded before saying, "Tell me if you have cramps or any other problems." He said as you nodded before smiling at yourself. 

"Why is he being so nice... It makes my heart flutter.." You mumbled to yourself before giggling as you closed your eyes to sleep, thankfully this night your cramps didn't attack you.

-----End of Flashback

"We are going to the boutique to pick out dresses for the party." Jin said as you all nodded. 
"Me too?" Mina asked as Jin chuckled nodding, "You wanna wear rags in there?" You asked as she huffed at you making you giggle. 

You all got ready heading to the boutique. "Woah!" You exclaimed seeing the pretty place as Mina admired the view.
"It's so pretty." Mina said as Jungkook glanced at her before saying, "It is.." He said staring at her. Mina looked at him to see him staring at her. She coughed as he looked away. You looked at them giggling as you all headed inside.

 You looked at them giggling as you all headed inside

"Please come in." A lady said escorting you all inside. You looked around admiring the beautiful interior. 
"Welcome, your highness." She said greeting everyone as you all greeted her back.
"I am Ko Mun Yeong, nice to meet you, princess." The lady said bowing as you bowed at her back.
"Is this your boutique?" You asked as she chuckled nodding.
"Woah! I can pass my exams on fabric if I stay here." You said as Taehyung stood beside you staring at you while you coughed. Jin chuckled as Mina replied, "All you do is collect notes from people before exams." She said as you hissed at her.