Chapter 31:: Twerk~ Twerk~

Author's POV: 

"Aish S-STO-B- HAHAHAHAHA I-I AHAHAHAHAHA I-It!" You said laughing your heart out while Taehyung tickled you. 
"AAHaHAHAHAhAHhAhAHaH Hhahahahahahahahaah! I- HAhahahahahah!" He soon stopped seeing you going breathless. He chuckled seeing you hold onto him to maintain balance.

"You are so fragile yet try to act so boldly." He said smiling at you as you scoffed.
"One moment, you're ignoring me. Another moment, you smile so sweetly at me. You are so bad for my heart!" You said holding your chest as he chuckled. 
"Am I?" He asked as you nodded dramatically. 

Suddenly you both heard a knock on the door as you stopped peeking outside. 
"I'll check." Taehyung said getting up as you sat for a while but followed him. 

"Yah, you both. We are having a party tonight in the royal backyard. Jaemin and Eunwoo came to Korea. Though we saw Jaemin at the party, Eunwoo couldn't attend, so he is coming tonight. And my friend too." Jin said as soon as Taehyung opened the door. Taehyung just stared at Jin blankly, not processing what he meant as you just pretended to be sleepy going back to the bed not wanting to understand the complicated thing Jin just said.

-----At night

"This dress is cute." You said admiring yourself in the mirror as you smiled at yourself. 
"Mm? This is lipstick. Should I wear it?" You asked yourself before taking the light pink lipstick as you carefully applied it on your lips. And for the finishing touch, "Ppa ppa~" kissing the air, of course! 

"We are late.." Taehyung mumbled sighing. Girls will always be girls, no matter how different they are.

You wore a simple dark turquoise top with denim shorts since you barely wanted anything fancy while your hair was just curled at the end

"I look good, don't I?" You asked looking at Taehyung who was smiling at you leaning on the wall. He shook his head before saying, "You don't look good." He said as your eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"You look excellent." He completed as you burst out in laughter.
"You are definitely smooth like butter~" You said as he smirked while you said, "You don't look bad either." You said as his expressions changed.

"I think I gave you a pretty good compliment for you to give me such a dissatisfactory compliment." He said as you giggled before saying, "Well.. I shouldn't lie either." You said making him sulk but deep down you knew, he looked handsome, more than anyone you had ever seen. 

"Let's go." You said before exiting the room leaving a sulking Taehyung behind.

----In the royal backyard

"Hi.." Mina waved at Jaemin who smiled at her giggling.
"We met again." He said as Mina nodded. Jungkook scowled at Jaemin before saying, "Oy Jaeminah. Do you have a girlfriend?" Jaemin shook his head. 
"I will help you get one." He said as Jaemin nodded confused with his behaviour.