Chapter 17:: First Love.

Author's POV: 

"Yah. Kim Taehyung." You said as Taehyung who was scrolling his phone looked at you blankly before looking back at his phone.
"Yah! Don't you have any other things to do except for scrolling your phone?" You asked as he sighed.

"What else do you want me to do? Scream with you like a goat? Or cry while watching those overdramatic movies?" He asked as you glared at him.
"Not a word about my movies. Or else.." You said as he scoffed.
"Or else?" He asked in a mocking tone as you smirked before stretching your neck and fingers before jumping on him taking him aback.

"I will eat you." You said, your hand grabbing his collar and your eyes glaring right into his eyes. You surely looked scary at that moment but the position you were in didn't look scary. 

Taehyung's eyes largened a bit as he could feel your breath. 

"Move a-away." He said anxiously as you looked down realizing what you just did, you coughed getting up.
"Well, you know. I will seriously eat you if you talk about my movies, yeah?" You said as he looked away with his red face while you coughed embarrassedly of your own actions leaving the room.

Why did you have to do that, idiot!!!!  Your conscience mocked you.

 -----Time skip 

"WE ARE BACKK! Did you have fun?" Mina asked as you looked at her confused.
"Why did you leave both of us alone?!" You asked as Seokjin coughed looking at anywhere but you.
"Oh. Because if you both were alone, there would be no choice for you but to-" Jungkook was blabbering when Mina went and stepped on his foot causing him to groan.
Taehyung looked at Jin blankly understanding everything while you were confused. 

"Wait... we both would be alone having no choice but to what?" You asked but soon you realized it, your eyes widened. 
"YAH! YOU DEVILS!" You screamed glaring at them while they all looked away. 
"How can you even think I'd get along with him? No, he HE'D LET ME GET ALONG WITH HIM? He's such a jerk! Totally cold! Annoying- omg he is ju-" You were starting your complaints but stopped seeing Taehyung beside you.
"I mean... he's okay but.. we can't get along." You said leaving.

"Never try these dirty tricks again. I hate that girl to death. I can never like her. Never." He said walking away as Mina and Jungkook pouted looking down while Jin smirked.

"Plan successful." Jin said as they both looked at him confused.
"How? They both hate each other.." Mina said as Jin smirked. 
"A strong denial is like an affirmation." Jin said as Mina smirked too while Jungkook thought for a while.
"But didn't they just deny themselves?" Jungkook asked as Mina glared at him before mumbling, "Such an idiot!" 

-----At night

"How about a Never Have I Ever game?!!" You asked as you all were sitting outside eating BBQ and drinking soju. 
"Of course! With soju shots!" Mina said as Jin added, "The one with the least shots takes everyone to shop." Jin said as you all cheered. 
"I am going to sleep." Taehyung said as Jin pulled him by his shirt. 
"No escaping brother." He said as Taehyung sighed. 

"Spin the bottle!" Jungkook said as Mina spun the bottle and it went towards Mina. 
"Aish.." She groaned while you all giggled. 
"Never have I ever.... dated someone!" She said as Jungkook took a shot as everyone except for Taehyung and Mina cooed making him embarrassed. 
"Yah Y/N. Why are you cooing for him? Take a shot cause I know you dated back in middle school, high school and eve-" She was talking but you shut her up by squeezing her mouth with your palms as she screamed. 
" I only dated 2 people. Hah." You said taking a shot as Jin giggled while Jungkook's mouth formed an 'O'. And Taehyung's expression was just unreadable.

Taehyung's POV:

Mina was talking but somehow, even I don't know why I felt a little mad. No, very mad. How can she date so many people? What does it even have to do with me? She just gets on my nerve, nothing else. yeah. 

Author's POV: 

Mina again spun the bottle and this time, it fell on Jungkook. 

"Never have I ever.. had a first love." He said as Jin looked at him weirdly. 
"What is that supposed to mean? You dated people then-?" He asked as Jungkook looked at anywhere but him. Soon Mina smirked knowing why he said that. She used her eyes gesturing Jin about what Jungkook meant while Jin nodded secretly. Meanwhile, two people on the side were sitting blankly as if they forgot how to function. 

-----10 years ago || Author's POV: 

"Hello!" She said as he sighed looking away. 
"Let's be friends~" She said forwarding her hand while he ignored her but it didn't faze her since she had her infamous bright smile on her face while talking to him despite his behaviour. 
"I don't want to be." He said as the girl rolled her eyes sitting beside him.

She sat beside him with a toothy smile as he glanced at her looking away. The place was filled with laughter and kids playing everywhere except for him who sat alone in a corner and her who followed him there accompanying him. 

She looked at him before looking down pouting. Soon she saw a hand holding a bar of chocolate right in front of her eyes. Her head shot up as she looked beside her to see him holding a bar of chocolate. She giggled asking, "Is this for me?" As he looked away.

"I don't like this flavour." He said as she smiled cutely taking it from him.
"I'll consider this a gift then!" She said as he looked at her blankly before looking away. 

"Taehyungah~!" A tall big brother looking guy called as he got down. 
"Hyung." He mumbled leaving. She waved at him shouting, "Byebye!!" 

He looked back at her before looking back walking while a small smile displayed on his face which went unnoticed by the girl behind him.