Chapter 2

Matteo POV

It was about one in the afternoon. After so many discussions and meetings, we finally made an alliance with the Russian Mafia. Mostly thanks to Antonio and Angelo's best friend, Adrian who was the Russian leader's son. And now, I'm stuck in my office doing stupid paperwork.

Why can't we just shake hands and then boooom we are allies. Why paperwork???

Ring. Ring.

Life savior.

Matteo = M          Social Service Agency (Agent) = SSA

SSA: Hello, is this Matteo Romero?

M: Hello, yes it is. Who's on the line?

SSA: Hello sir, I am an agent from SSA and here to inform you that your sister, Lucia, is now under foster care. She currently has no legal guardian as her previous ones died in a car crash. We would like to know if you're willing to take her in.

My sister? Lucia? No way. I've been hiring all well-trained professional hackers to look for her for the past almost 15 years and have no information about her.

M: Yes. Yes of course. Where is she now?

SSA: She is now in California. It would be great if you could fly over as soon as possible.

M: Alright. Okay, I'll be on my way. Thank you for calling.

SSA: That's great, we'll see you soon.

I hung up and eagerly walked out of my office.

"Hey, where are you going? Why are you so happy?" My brother Flavio asked.

"She's alive. Our baby sister. I'm gonna go get her." I grinned and couldn't help but cried.

It's a happy cry duhh

"I'm coming." Flavio said and ran into the car.

--------At the airport-----------

We went into the private jet and I briefly summarised what the SSA told me and told Flavio. Like me, he started crying too.

"Ohhhh I can't wait to see her again."

----------California--------

We landed and met up with the SSA agent who brought us to Lucia's school.

"Hello, Mr Harrington, this is Matteo and Flavio Romero, they are the biological brothers of a student named Lucia." the agent said. She took a few minutes to explain everything to the principal and left.

After a short talk with the principal, he called Lucia through the intercom.

Five minutes later, there were two knocks on the door and a girl around 5'6 walked into the room. I'm guessing she's Lucia.

Lucia walked into the room and put her feet on the principal's desk. Wow ok.

She started talking about some stuff that she did, guessing why Mr Harrington called her. I could help but snickered at what she said. Apparently, so did Flavio.

After Mr Harrington broke the news to her. I had to hold myself back from pulling her into a hug.

She pulled away from the hug.

"So am I going back to foster care, another family or.." her voice was dry and harsh.

"Actually, Lucia, the SSA found and contacted your biological brothers and they are willing to take you in."

The surprise on her face appeared for a second. I swear I would have missed it if I blinked.

"And where are they?"

Oopp- my cue.

"Right behind you." I said.

She turned around and gave me a clear view of her. We had the same eyes, freckles that run in the family and she looked so much like Luca, her twin brother. She showed no emotion.

I heard Flavio took a deep breath beside me, staring at the girl in front of us.

"I'm Matteo, your eldest brother, 24." I nod my head indicating Flavio. "That's Flavio, your second eldest, 20."

They nodded at each other.

"Aight. Do you stay far from here?"

Uh-oh who's gonna tell her??

No one?

Fine. I'll tell her.

"Lucia, dear, you're moving to New York with your brothers." her principal said.

Principal to the rescue.

"What?!" She looked from me to Harold then back at me, asking for confirmation.

I nodded.

Then she ran back into his arms and whispered something. Probably a goodbye. I looked over at Flavio both thinking the same thing.

Is it right for us to take her away from where she loves most?

"Can I say goodbye to some of my teachers?" Lucia asked.

"Yea of course." I replied.

"Okay." her smile was back on.

She hugged a few teachers in the office and bid them goodbye.

Then a cook in the cafeteria.

We followed her back into the hallway.

"Aren't you gonna say goodbye to your friends?" Flavio asked.

"NAhh, they're all judgy and terrible, ya know?" she replied like it was nothing.

"Oh. Okay."

Standing in front of a door which I'm guessing is her class, she kicked the door open.

"Hey Besties, I'm moving to New York away from y'all. Feel free to miss me. I'll miss y'all. I think. But not you, Emma you Barbie doll. Try using less makeup. You'll look less like Barbie. Anyway see you in neverland losers." She walked out.

I can see Flavio enjoying every second of it. He had his phone out recording her unique goodbye. She has our attitude alright. 

"Well, I'm gonna go get some stuff in my house and well just catch up.'' She called walking to a black bike.

Holy Moly. She's freaking cool.

Without warning she speeds off. Flavio and I quickly ran to the car and sped after her.

We arrived at a house. It look something like this

"You guys can wait outside," she said, taking off her helmet

"You guys can wait outside," she said, taking off her helmet. "Gimme five minutes to get my stuff."

"Erm actually we can send some of our men in and gather your stuff." I said.

"No thanks. I don't like people touching my stuff." With that, she went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)