Chapter 42

It has been a year since I last saw Wyatt. I mean since I woke from the coma. For the first few weeks, they treated me like I'm a hundred years old old lady who cannot walk. They wouldn't even let me eat by myself.

What if your hands drop out huh?? Matteo had said. I had to throw my fork at him telling him that I was stabbed on the stomach and I did not break my hands.

As everyone was shushing me and taking care of me, Luca and Isaac had sat aside laughing at my protest. Those two bitches are having their best time of their lives watching me. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS DANDELION???" Matteo boomed as he entered the living room. 

I pointed to the one and a half year old. She was holding a gun, pointing it at the dummy Luca bought.

"DANDELION RUSSO PUT THAT FUCKING GUN DOWN." Lily yelled as she came in.

That little demon gasped and said, "Fuck." 

Her parents eyes widened. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING SWEAR IN FRONT OF HER???" Matteo scolded. 

I burst out laughing. What? I tried containing it but it didn't work.

"Who's fucking swearing with fucking swear words in the fucking living room?" Antonio laughed as he entered the living room with Angelo and Adrian. 

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Dandelion mumbled as she frantically run around holding the gun. 

Luca and Isaac walked in. 

"FUCK KID GOT THE GUN. RUNNN." Luca yelled as he ran out. The last time Dandelion found a gun, she had shot Luca by the leg, trying to figure out how to use it. That one year old is built different. I'm not complaining though.

Isaac slumped down next to me, snuggling onto my stomach. "Amazing parenting." he called to Matteo and Liliana, earning a poke by me. 

"Be kind." I mumbled, trying to not laugh but failed. 

Dandelion's still running around the living room swearing as he held the gun. 

"Girl- GIMME THE GUN THEN RUN." Matteo yelled as her. He tried approaching her but she pointed the gun at him. 

"Bang." she smiled innocently. 

"CHILD IF YOU DON'T PUT THAT GUN AWAY, I'M NOT GONNA BUY  YOU ANYMORE CANDY." Lily added. 

"AWNT LUCY." She whined and jump onto me, throwing the gun aside. Adrian caught it as soon as she threw and turn on the safety. 

"HA BITCHES. YOUR CHILD LIKES ME MORE." I laughed as the girl snuggled close to me. 

"No no word." she scolded pointing at me. Everyone burst out laughing. 

"OH LUCIA YOU BAD SLOTH. DON'T SAY THE NO NO WORDS." my twin doubled over as he laughed. 

"Shoot him." I told Dandelion. She nodded glared at him.

"KID DONT YOU DARE." Luca grumbled, preparing to take off. 

"FUCKKKKKK." Dandelion yelled and ran after him. 

"DELION I'M YOUR FAVOURITE TWIN-I MEAN DAD. WHAT??? UNCLE. YES UNCLE. STOP CHASING ME." My twin cried. 

"Why am I dating that idiot?" Isaac asked me. 

"I dunno. You tell me." 

He scratched his imaginary beard for a moment. "I tried to think of a reason everyday."

"How's that going for you?"

He shook his head. "Can't seem to find one." 

Luca came running back into the room, "VISITOR." he yelled, before running away with Dandelion behind him. How is the kid not tired??

"FBI STOP WHAT YOURE DOING," Someone yelled as they entered. 

"OH SHIT POLICE HANDS UP." I blurted. What? Somehow it became a habit.

"I knew I'm at the right place." the boy grinned. 

"Bestie. What's up. Where's your pen?" I smiled. 

"That pen has no life left so screw it. Hi FBI's fam." 

Matteo looked at us weirdly. "Who's an FBI. Who are you again?"

"Oh I remember you. You were at the building that we blew up." Angelo said. 

"Ding ding ding." my twin groaned as he slumped down on to the floor. Dandelion came in and jumped on to him. 

"Elijah send me here saying that I need to ask Lucia out?" he puzzled. 

"Bro she hardly knows you." 

"Wait wait wait. Elijah? That bitch Elijah? He's still alive?" I asked. "I thought Ace fed him to the sharks?"

"Erm.. no.. last I saw. He's jumping off the roof and into the pool." 

"Lucky him. " I pulled out my phone and called Lijah. "Bitch you send your man to me???" 

"Val he's not my man. He's a friend. You need a date." Elijah said through the phone. 

"Why do I need a date?" 

"We're having a triple date. On Friday night."

"And who's going?"

"You, me and Ace. With our partners?" 

"Honey, my partners dead. " I deadpanned. 

"You need a new one. It's been a year Val. Take him or Adrian. Whatever suits you." he said and hung up. He's trying to be a match maker huh?

"Okay bestie. Are you free tomorrow? We're going swimming. Oh and drown Dandelion too" I said to what's his name? "What's your name?" 

"Zeke at your service." he mock saluted. 

"Cool. I'll see you around Zeke." He waved and left. 

"What just happened?" Antonio asked as Zeke left. 

"Apparently, I'm going on a triple date with Ace and Lijah." I shrugged.

"Ooo can I join?" Adrian asked. 

"No. I'm going with Zeke. I think."

"Let me be your date." Adrian whined. 

"No bestie. It's weird because I see you as a brother?" I said, asking more than saying. 

He shrugged. "Okay." 

"Wait. Wait wait. Elijah. Dumbass Elijah has a girlfriend???" Luca asked after some deep thoughts.

"Dumbass Luca has a boyfriend??? For almost four years???" I mimicked his voice.

"Shut up Cia." Isaac complained. 

"HE started it." I defended pointing at Luca.

"I started what???"

"Shut up dog. Go bark at er... the trees. Why do we live here??? There's no neighbor for him to bark at."

"OH you sloth, go crawl on the trees..."

We continue arguing about random stuff while the others watched us amusingly.

----

Hey friends, 

So many of you didn't want Adrian, I've ditched him and got Zeke from the building :) 

Hope you enjoy this chapter <3