Chapter 25

Third person POV

It's been four days since Antonio 'died' and the Romero family hasn't been the same since.

Matteo spent day and night in his office trying to figure out who sent the attacks and killed his brother. But luck wasn't on his side. He found nothing so far. Those who attacked them that night covered their path well. Half if the people who were sent to attacked them doesn't have any mafia tattoos. 

Liliana stayed over at the mansion making sure that her boyfriend's taking breaks and took care of him.

Flavio spent his time out at a bar his family owned. Getting himself drunk which was unlike him. He blames himself for his brother's death. He was supposed to take care of them. He promised his mum he would. He believes that he failed everyone.

Marcus, his best friend, accompanied and stayed with him making sure he's not doing anything dangerous. He didn't get much luck tho. Flavio pushed away everyone and threatened to kill those who disturbs him. But Marco stayed anyway.

Angelo stayed in his twin's room, not accepting the reality. He drowns himself in music and shuts everyone out. Even Adrian.

Luca spent his time in the backyard, playing football. He takes out all his anger on it. This is the exact same field when Antonio first dragged him to play with him. He couldn't believe he's actually dead.

Isaac stayed with him everyday, every hour, every minute. He was afraid that Luca would do something stupid. He's not the best at taking in someone's death. He almost burned himself alive when his parents died.

Lucia spent her time in the canyon, Safe Havens, swimming, cliff diving and talking to Wyatt. She too blames herself for her brother's death. If only I'm good enough to hack into the Russian mafia system, she thought. It was almost impossible to. The Russian mafia has world best hacker. 

Wyatt wouldn't leave the girl alone, not even for one second because he knows what she was capable of. He didn't want her to get hurt. He made a promise to Antonio and he's not planning to break it anytime soon.

----------In Aleksei's office----------

A girl burst into his room without knocking, "They're falling apart. Soon, you'll be able to control them. You still have their alliance right?" 

"Yes, Digtac, I do. Did she manage to hack into our system?" Aleksei asked the girl.

"No. She's good but not good enough. The system is safe. You were smart to sent the men. I couldn't believe you actually order to kill a brother." 

"That wasn't my plan but I'll take anything to make the family fall. Make sure you stay low for now." 

"Yes sir." she mocked a salute and walked out.

Aleksei sat in his room and smile. The family's falling apart. He may not be able break them with their parents death but they're kids. Kids cares for each other. Especially for their siblings. Soon.  he thought. Soon they Italian mafia will be mine.  

The girl drove back to the mansion. Ohh they are so dumb  she thought. She hated Lucia the moment her brothers took her in. She stole her brothers. The boys were hers. No one take them away from her. 

--------Somewhere-------------

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Adrian asked the boy.  

"Yea, thank you for doing this. This is the only way to find out who the attacker is." he replied.

"But what about your siblings? They're not doing very well you know." 

The boy sighed and slowly lay down on the sofa. "They can't know yet. Whoever attacked us is assuming I'm dead. That's one advantage we have."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think the girl is ?