Chapter 31

"Iris?" Wyatt called as he opened the door. 

"Kitchen." Iris, his adoptive mum replied.

Wyatt entwine his fingers with mine. "Relax." he whispered. 

"Wyatt, honey, could you please pass me the plate." She asked as we approached. Wyatt took the plate and hand it to her. "Hmm thank you. Who you got there?" 

"Hi... I'm er... I'm Lucia. Wyatt's-" I started.

"Girlfriend. Ahh." She pulled me into a hug and I awkwardly patted her back. "Wyatt told me so much about you." 

"Iris..." he groaned. Suddenly, I knew that I could relax now. Iris didn't seem that bad. 

"Did he now?" I grinned. 

"Oh you have no fucking idea." A girl said. She looks 19, tall and.. I'm guessing she's a dancer. "I'm June. It's finally nice to meet you. Took you long enough to bring her over." 

"Hi," I smiled and hugged her. 

"Oh girly we're gonna be bestie." she gushed.

"Oh fuck off June, she's my bestie." Wyatt mumbled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Of course brother. Anyway, I'm going out. Ashton's coming over tonight." she announced and left. 

"Who's Ashton?" I whispered to Wyatt.

"Her boyfriend." 

"Lucia, you came at a right time. Your cousins are coming over Wyatt, that means prepare for a fucking party. Lucia, will you stay for dinner?" Mrs Garcia asked.

"Sure, Mrs Garcia. Can I help with anything?"

"Nahh. You two go enjoy yourself. I call you down later. Also, please call me Iris." 

"Okay." I replied and Wyatt pulled me upstairs. HE opened a room door and I stood admiring the room.

"What?" he asked. 

I shrugged. "Nothing. Well... It's just...wow. For someone who's pretty mature and is an assassin, you sure do have a room of an normal teenage boy."

"Well duhh. I am a teenage boy aren't I?" he pulled me into his room and sat on his bed. I stood between his legs, resting my arms on his shoulder. 

"Do they know?" I asked and he nodded, pulling me onto his lap. He started kissing my neck. Well shit. I fell butterfly everywhere now. 

"Wyatt?" I groaned and he hummed. He started sucking on my neck. "Wyatt?" After a while, which I' pretty sure he left a hickey at that spot, he continue down to my collar bone. "Wyatt?" I moaned. He kisses trailed from my collar bone and down to my- "WYATT?"

"Yea Val?" he mumbled, not breaking from my upper breast.

"I think someone's watching." I whispered. That caught his attention as he tense a little before cautiously scanning his eyes around the room. I felt someone behind me. I jumped off Wyatt lap and roundhouse kicked that person.

"OWWWW. SHIT WOW IT'S ME." 

"Holy fuck Nick." Wyatt jerked, stopping me from attacking the dude. 

"DUDE. Your girlfriend attacked me. She's fucking attacked me. How the-huh? You didn't wanna teach me how to fight but you thought HER?? NO offence. BUT DUDE. NOT FAIR." he whined on the floor.

"Well, first off. No one ask you to sneak up on me. Second, I didn't teach her how to fight."

"Well she damn good at it." He turned to me. "Attack me again."