Chapter 33

Several emotions battled for dominance in my heart and mind. Panic. Fear. Hopelessness. But laced through it all was the feeling of guilt. I knew it wasn't my fault but yet it was. Taking a deep breathe, I look around. Nothing. Everything was dark. Silent. Where was I? A slight slight slowly came into my view. I recognized this place. I was there The place where he died. The hospital. It was my fault. All because of me. His body was there, in the huge blue bag. I walked  over and sat beside him. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

Fear took control of my body as a fleshless hand ripped out of the bag grabbing me. I screamed. I stared at at the lifeless body. It was no longer there. Now stood a skeleton gripping on my hands. "Antonio?" I cried. 

"LUCIA WAKE UP." 

He eyes, well, where is eyes were one was, were red as fire, staring down at me, hatred was shown clearly. He grabbed my  throated and slammed me down onto the floor. Again and again. I couldn't move, I couldn't fight. I screamed. I screamed for him to stop but he didn't. I screamed until air was stuck at my throat and I was suffocating. I could feel my tears streaming down my face. "YOUR FAULT." he jerked as he slammed me down again. "IT'S ALL YOU FUCKING FAULT." 

"LUCIA. SHIT WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP." 

It was my fault. I knew it was. "I'm sorry." I cried. NO matter what I do, nothing will change the fact. It was my fault. Mine. Not his. I should have been faster, better. More alert but I wasn't. I failed him. 

"VAL. VALENCIA. WAKE UP." 

My body jerked awake. The skeleton was now replaced by Wyatt staring worriedly at me. "I'm sorry." I cried as Wyatt pulled me into his arms. 

"Shhh. It's just a dream, Val. It's not real. It's just a dream." He comforted but it didn't changed what happened. I can feel my heart beat, thumping crazily against my chest. Blood heated up in every part of my body. Tear streaming like it was racing. I shook in his arms. 

"I think she's having a panic attack." Someone said.

"Hey Val, Val, you're having a panic attack. Look at me." He held his left hand to my face, making me look at him. With the other hand, he brought my palm to his chest. "Breathe. Breath, Valencia. Follow my heartbeat. Follow the rhythm." I did as he say and slowly calmed down. 

I wiped my tears away and looked around my room. Isaac, Luca, Angelo and wall guy was around my bed looking at me like I'll break into pieces anytime soon. "Where's Matteo and Flavio?" I quietly asked. I'm know I not like really important that everyone has to be here but I was just curious?

"They have a meeting with the German Mafia, a close friend of ours." Angelo said.

I nodded. "I'm going to shower." I announced and stood up. My leg has to betray me on the last second and I almost fell fat flat on the floor is Luca hadn't catch me. "Shit, twinny maybe you should sit down a little." 

I shrugged out of his hold and shook my head. "I'm fine." I tried to walk to the bathroom but Adrian stopped me. OMG can't they just let me leave??

"No. You're not fine. You just had a nightmare about... about Antonio and there's no fucking way I'm letting you go shower now. Especially not when you have a bathtub. God know what you're gonna do." He muttered, holding my arms. I don't know man. Maybe down myself and hope to see my brother in the afterlife?

"He's right, Cia." Isaac supported. I didn't say anything. I slumped down onto my bed and let my tears fall. I don't know why I'm crying but I wanna blow something up right now.  I'll even take the offer if I can kill someone. "Okay... is there anyone you need help with interrogating?"