Dinner date

The shower is running and a certain bunny boy is taking a bath while humming few songs and making little dances and using his hand as a mic.

He keeps singing and dancing as he finished bathing.He took his towel and wrap it to his lower body and look at himself in the mirror.

He pose for a while and then laugh at himself when he realized what he is doing.

The bunny boy made his way outside the bathroom and made his way to his closet to pick something for his dinner date with his 4 years boyfriend taehyung for their anniversary.

As he was picking what to wear he panicked when he's phone ring and show up that his boyfriend is calling.So he quickly made his way to his phone and answer the call.

"Hey baby are you ready?"taehyung asked on the phone.

"A-almost."jungkook stuttered and he facepalm himself for it.

"Really?maybe you haven't bath yet baby."taehyung joked that made the younger rolls his eye playfully.

"No hyung im just picking something to wear."he replied

"Ok then i'll just wait for you cause im on my way there now."the older replied

"Ok hyung bye."jungkook said before he hangs up the call.

He quickly made his way to his closet again and finally decided to wear a white button up and a black ripped jeans.

After that the bunny boy made his way to the mirror and style his hair and applied his favorite cherry chapstick that he always wear when they go on a date.

After taking a mirror shot selfie of his look,he heard his doorbell ring and he already know who is it.

So he took his phone and wear the matching bracelet that taehyung and him have as a gift on his birthday last year.

He opened the door only to see his handsome boyfriend that is wearing a long sleeve button up in black with a blue ripped jeans that made jungkook shocked and blush a bit.

(A/N:Sorry i just made up their outfit😂)

"Hyung were matching!"the younger shouted and scan his handsome's boyfriend outfit.

"Yeah you look good."the older commented and peck jungkook's lip as jungkook kiss him too.

"Let's go now."taehyung said and hold jungkook's hand.

They made their way into the olders car and the older open the car door for his bunny.

"Thank you hyung."jungkook replied and sit on the front seat of the car.

As they made their way to the restaurant where they first have a date in.

As they arrived they made their way to the receptionist.

"Table for kim taehyung please."taehyung asked nicely and the receptionist smiled at them

"It's table 143 sir."the receptionist replied

(A/N:Really?143)

Jungkook is amazed at what he see in their table.There's a bouquet of rose their with his favorite scented candles that is in the middle of the table

He smiled at the sight and kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"This looks really pretty tae."he complimented to him

"Thank you baby,here you go."taehyung replied and give jungkook the flower bouquet

After a while of them talking the waiter arrived with their food which is pasta carbonara and pizza with chocolate ice cream cake for their dessert.

(A/N:I can't decide between ice cream and cake on what to write so why not mix them together.For me i like to eat ice cream more than cake,how about all of you? )

They talk for a while eating their food and after that taehyung took jungkook's hand and blindfolded his eyes as they head downstair of the restaurant.

"Tae where are we?why did you blindfold me?"jungkook asked but stop when he heard a piano and violin playing.

"Tae..."jungkook muttered under his breath as he feel the blindfold on his eyes being remove.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes but become shock at what he see.

There is kim taehyung on his knees holding a purple box looking at the younger with teary eyes.

"Tae..."jungkook could only muttered his name as his eyes become teary at what he sees.

"Baby..."taehyung replied as he looks at jungkook fondly who is quietly crying now.

"Y-yeah?"jungkook managed to say between his sobs

"I don't know baby if you are ready now but iam very sure iam.We met in college and become boyfriend's,
Even though at first were not in good terms because of a misunderstanding back then,we still get along very well until we started to develop feelings for each other that leads to me courting you.Even thought 4 years already past since we started this relationship,you never give up loving and caring for me and even though im always clingy to you,you never got tired of me and always make me feel love and i promise to you that i will make you feel love forever too.Jeon jungkook can you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"taehyung asked having tears in his eyes looking at jungkook fondly.

"I-i y-yes hyung!"he replied and throw his self over taehyung that makes the older stumble on the floor but holds jungkook's waist tightly while hugging him.

"T-thank you very much baby,i love you so much."taehyung said and slip the ring on jungkook's ring finger as the younger stared at the ring still crying.

Taehyung didn't waste anytime and slammed his lips into the younger's soft one as they kissed with full of love.

That day their bond sealed more and after a few months they got married and live happily.

-End

A/N:Do you guys like it?i tried my best writing this fluffy oneshot.Also please forgive me for some grammatical errors,i will try my best next time to fix it.

I know it's not the best but bare with me guys,i'll make it better.

If you all like it please vote for it : )

Borahae 💜