Piercing

A/N:the picture of taehyung and jungkook above is what they look like in the story.

A certain bunny boy is currently sitting inside a tattoo/piercing shop while currently waiting for the piercer named V.

Well that's what the receptionist said when he asked who is the one doing his eye brow piercing.

So while he's currently waiting for the man in the piercing room he felt his  phone in his pocket ring seeing his bestfriend jimin calling him.

Jimin:Hey kook are you in the piercing shop already?

Jungkook:Yeah im already in the piercing room.Im just waiting for the piercer to arrive

Jimin:Really? that's good.then i'll hang up now okay see ya later.

Before jungkook could replied back jimin already hang up so he just sighed and open his instagram.

A few minutes later the younger got bored as he stares at the door praying that the piercer would enter now.

But soon his prayer got real because a quite tall young man enter the room holding a box of tools for piercing.

As jungkook look at the man infront of him almost drooling because the man is really handsome and hot adding up the mans piercing on his bottom lip and having some tattoos in his arms just like the younger.

(A/N:Don't fire on me guys.I know taehyung doesn't have a real lip piercing nor tattoos but i need to make him have it for this oneshot.)

So let's go back to the story,where the younger is just staring at the man infront of him while not blinking his eyes and the older noticed that and laughed softly with his deep voice.

Jungkook almost fainted when he realized that he stares too long in the man so he quickly averted his eyes away from the man.

"Jeon jungkook right?"the hot man ask to jungkook and jungkook could only nod at him still embarrass about what happen earlier ago.

"Iam kim taehyung but you can call me V and i will be your piercer for today."taehyung said biting his lips looking at the younger.

Jungkook could only gulped on embarassment as he can't look in the older eyes without getting red.

The younger clearly doesn't know what's happening to him right now cause most of the time he's the one who always make people shy and blush.But just by looking at taehyung he can't help but blush a bit looking at him.

(A/N:Im clearly jungkook right now picturing taehyung with a lip piercing and tattoos 😣)

"Hey earth to jungkook."taehyung said waving his hands infront of jungkook's face and jungkook realize what he have done again.

"S-sorry something just came up to my mind."the younger lied to the older as he smiled nervously .

"Okay then shall we start your eye brow piercing now?"taehyung ask to the younger and jungkook nodded feeling nervous but excited at the same time.

"By the way jungkook may i know what's your age?"taehyung asked as he place the piercing on the top of jungkook's one eyebrow.

(A/N:Not me writing about how they put piercing,but doesn't even know how it actually works 😌)

"Uh iam 23,how about you?"jungkook asked back feeling slight pain on his eyebrows.

"Hm iam 25, so it's mean iam your hyung."the older said while fixing the piercing on his eyebrow.

"Oh then should i call you taehyungie-hyung?"the younger asked and taehyung thought the jungkook looks really cute looking at him like that.

"Yeah then can i call you kookie then?"the older asked back grinning at him and jungkook could only nodded at him.

After a minute the older finally finish the piercing as he admired his work on the younger's eyebrow and gives him a mirror to take a look at himself.

"W-wow this looks really good."jungkook said amazed at his piercing.

"Im glad you like it kookie."the older said smiling at him softly

"Yeah thank you very much taehyungie-hyung."the younger thanked him smiling and flashing his bunny smile.

"Yeah no problem you can go pay now In the cashier area."the older said and place the piercing tools in the box and the younger nods heading towards the cashier's area and pay for it.

But before going home he go back to the piercing room seeing the older fixing the piercing tools.

"U-uh hey taehyungie-hyung."the younger called out

"Oh hey kookie did you pay already?"the older asked and the younger nodded giving him a service tip.

"What is this?"the older asked again

"Uh your service tip,thank you for today."the younger said smiling softly as the older thanked him.

"Really?thank you then,also wait a minute i have something for you too."the older said and took a pen from his pocket and write his number on a tissue.

(A/N: Taehyung life hack where if you don't have a calling card then write your number on a tissue 😅)

Jungkook took the tissue from the older and then looked at the number written in the paper.

"That's my number so if you wanna hang-out you can just call me."the older said winking at the younger and damn jungkook is already red from the older's remark.

After that jungkook did texted taehyung and plan their next meeting as they talk about themselves getting to know each other more.

And after a few months of getting to know each other and going out for a few dates.The older decided to court the younger and who was jungkook to decline the offer as he also loves taehyung so they ended up being together that all started because of the younger's piercing.

-End

A/N:3rd one shot done! please tell me if you all like it.also don't be a silent reader and please vote if you like it.

Borahae 💜