Past

What would you do if your past looks like your present?

Where taehyung's ex looks like jungkook

(A/N:They just look alike but NOT twins because they clearly have some difference from each other too.)

The reason on how taehyung fell inlove in jungkook

It's simple jungkook looks like jungwon

Taehyung's ex and first love

But at the same time taehyung hates it even though he loves jungwon he hates him too.

Taehyung and jungwon have been friends in highschool and taehyung didn't realize that he already developed a feeling for the doe eye boy.

They become friends until college until taehyung decided to confess his feelings to jungwon and jungwon eventually accept his confession because he likes taehyung too.

At first their relationship is really perfect but things started to change when they graduated in college and started to have own work and started to part away even though they are still living together.

There are so many times where jungwon always go to club and go home to their shared apartment drunk or either having a hickey in his neck.

That's where taehyung started to realized that jungwon has been cheating with other people.

But he loves jungwon that's why he didn't break up with him even though he is really hurt about the fact that the younger is cheating on him.

He still have the hope that maybe the younger could change but he guess he is wrong.

"Babe im just gonna go somewhere,don't wait for me okay?"jungwon said sweetly making taehyung sad and angry at the same time knowing that jungwon will meet a guy again.

"Okay..."taehyung said as jungwon kissed his cheek leaving.

The older feel so angry on jungwon and himself because of him being lovesick for jungwon that he can't break up with him nor do something to stop him.

But today he decided to break up with the younger leaving a letter behind and packing his stuff leaving daegu and going to busan.

That's where he meet jungkook in the cafe that he applied to

Where the younger is the cute barista of the shop

At first he thought that it is jungwon but when he talks to the younger he got to know that the youngers name is jungkook.

He actually tried to ignore the youngers presence remembering jungwon just by looking at his face.

But he can't control his self making friends with the younger and that's where he realized that jungkook is different from jungwon.

The first thing that he noticed on jungkook is the younger's bunny smile which jungwon clearly doesn't have.

He also happen to heard the younger singing making his heart flip on how soft and angelic the younger's voice is.

The two of them grow closely day by day and without the two of them noticing that they are already falling inlove to each other.

Months passing by being contented with each other

One afraid of a commitment and one who is afraid of getting hurt again.

It's true that taehyung is afraid of getting hurt again after what happen with his relationship with jungwon.

Jungkook on the other hand is single even though he receives so many confession he never accept it due to one reason and that is he is afraid of commitment and getting hurt at the end.