Dirty talks M

Short chapter ahead...

"I want to suck your thing and make you oversensitive."

"Your ass taste better than whipped cream."

"Sit on my lap and I'll make you feel good."

"I wan-"

Before taehyung muttered another word jungkook quickly shushed him by throwing the pillow in his face but luckily taehyung dodged it.

"Can't you just shut the fuck up?"jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Taehyung keep saying dirty words and jungkook is already irritated by his bestfriend's silliness.

"Oh bun don't be shy later you'll be screaming my-"

"Don't you dare taehyung."

"My name..."taehyung said winking at jungkook

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and stand up in the sofa his sitting at and  enter his room quickly.

He close the door of his room loudly as he flopped on his bed hugging his pillow.

Taehyung is really weird today cause he keep making him feel weird feelings that he shouldn't feel as a boy.

Jungkook feels tingly and always feeling his face hot whenever the older started talking like that.

But he is annoyed too cause taehyung keep talking about how he met a girl with big boobs and what happen to the two of them.

He is getting red cause he is literally still virgin though he already had his first kiss with his classmate in highschool.

He couldn't blame taehyung nor stop him being a dirty talker that is always horny and keep talking about his sex life.

Taehyung is always teasing him that he would end up annoyed and flustered.

Although taehyung is his bestfriend since highschool he developed some special feelings for the certain boy.

He knows it is not good to continue having some romantic thoughts for his bestfriend but he couldn't blame himself being inlove head over heels.

His thoughts cut off when he heard a knock in the door which is obviously taehyung.

He groan in annoyance as he stand up to open the door seeing taehyung standing there with a wide smirk.

"What do you want taehyung?"the younger asked

"Im gonna go home now but if you want we can-"

"Ah just go home now."the younger said shoving taehyung away

"Okay boomer."the older stick his tounge out on the younger and before the younger kick his ass he quickly ran away from there leaving the younger's apartment.

The younger smiled a little at the older's silly action before entering his bedroom again and lie down on the bed.

Though jungkook fall asleep for an hour but get waked up by his phone ringing loudly.

"What!"the younger shouted angrily on the person ruining his beauty sleep.

"Woah bun what makes you so angry now?"a deep voice asked and jungkook laugh sarcastically.

"Well you did just ruin my sleep taehyung."the younger said sarcastically

"Whoop sorry then I didn't meant to wake you up but it's urgent bun."

"And what's more important than my sleep then?"the younger asked

"My condom."the older replied making the younger red and shocked

"C-Condom?"

"Yeah I left it there at your house."the older replied

"Welp bye then."the younger said before hanging up standing up his bed and exiting his bedroom.

He go straight in the living room looking for the lost condom and found it on the corner of his sofa.

"That brat really brought a condom with him here..."the younger said flustered having weird thoughts

Taehyung is really stupid to bring some condom with him even going to jungkook's apartment.

But who can blame taehyung if he wanna bang and taste some piece of jungkook.

Jungkook stared at the strawberry flavor condom he was holding hearing his phone ring and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Bun I'm now infront of your door."

"Wh-"

He got cutted off by a loud knock in the door and he opened it seeing taehyung.

"Hi bun."the older greeted and the younger hummed throwing the condom on him

"Why the heck are you bringing condom even here?"the younger asked

"It's normal bun,I need it whenever you agree on me banging you."the older replied smirking again.

Jungkook hate that smirk but he is getting red by this too.He thinks that taehyung is really hot having this sexy smirk in his face.

But he's getting red on the older's remark.

"Like it will ever happen."jungkook said rolling his eyes but deep inside we all know that he badly wants it.

"Yeah yeah keep saying that lets just wait for the moment when you are already naked under me."

Jungkook got flustered and kick taehyung's leg making the older let out a low groan.

"You know Hyung just go already and leave me alone I still have something to do you know?"the younger said shoving the older outside and close the door

Taehyung on the other hand is smirking in victory he knew that his dirty talks will affect the younger and he couldn't be more excited on what is going to happen next time.

-End of part 1