Cookies 2

A/N:This is the continuation of the short preview/part 1 of cookies,so please read it before reading this.

When jungkook got back to his class he got greeted by his bestfriend jimin who is already sitting on the chair beside him.

"Hey kook."jimin greeted giving his bestfriend a side hug

"Hey jimin-ssi."the younger teased and jimin could only roll his eyes knowing that the younger wouldn't stop calling him that.

"So where did you go?"the older asked in the younger

"I just forgot something on my locker."the younger answered lying about the fact that he go there just to fetch his secret admirer's letter.

When he noticed that the older seems to believe his lie judging jimin's face so he just sit beside him.

He started to think now on who can be his secret admirer who always gives him gifts and writes cheesy letters that he always enjoys to read.

But he couldn't think of anyone he knows who has the same writing style like his secret admirer have.

But suddenly his daydream got interrupted by his classmate's loud screaming because of the arrival of the school popular boy taehyung.

He could only stares at the olders face because of how handsome he is not hiding the fact that the younger have a fat crush on him.

Having his daydream again he didn't notice that the popular boy is already making his way on him and that push him out of his daydream.

"H-Hey jungkook."the older greeted that made him blush lightly

"U-Uh yeah taehyung-ssi?"he asked not forgetting to respect him as taehyung is much older than him.

"Can i sit beside you?"the older asked while looking straight on his eyes and the younger could only nod at him embarassed about the fact that he will be sitting beside the older for the whole lesson.

He couldn't help but blush lightly when the older's arm brush on his own arms.

But he didn't notice that the older is blushing at this too.

After a whole straight hour of sitting beside his crush the bell finally ring and the student started to get up and go to their next class.

The younger could only do the same and head out of the class with jimin but he didn't know that he left something behind.

After another 3 lessons that's where it hits the younger that he forgot to bring the box of cookies from his first class.

So he quickly run towards his first class only to see someone is already there holding the box of cookies in his hand.

"T-Taehyung-ssi?"the younger said that made the older suprised as he looks at the younger.

"O-Oh hey jungkook."the older greeted back hiding the cookies in his back.

"Why are you holding that?"the younger asked suspiciously

"I-I thought you don't like it because you leave it behind your desk that's why im taking it back."the older asked with a nervous voice.

"W-What do you mean?"the younger asked and that is where it hits him that his crush is his secret admirer.

"Y-Your the one who always leave letters and gifts on my desk and locker?"he asked almost tearing up on the fact that his long time crush likes him back and also his secret admirer.

"Y-Yeah...wait jungkook why are you tearing up?"the older asked worried about the younger

"I-I like you too taehyung-ssi."the younger admitted before throwing his body on the older hugging him tightly and the older could only hug him back tightly too.

And that's where taehyung and jungkook's love story starts.

-End

Borahae💜