❄︎

Agastya woke up as his alarm went off

Agastya woke up as his alarm went off. Sitting upright he rested his head on the headboard. Picking up the phone he unlocked his phone and smiled seeing his wallpaper.

He and Maya.

Maya was hugging him and he was happy. They both were happy together. When he came to Mumbai he was really looking forward to meet Maya but what he wasn't expecting was to get possessive over her.

The first time he saw her at the Diwali party he realized that it was Maya whom he has been looking for all his life. Being an idiot he is he gave Maya's place to Naina.

Naina.

She was a bitch. She ran away on the day of their wedding. Well Agastya was now happy that she did. He mistook infatuation for love and love for infatuation. Yes, he was in love with Maya. He realized it yesterday when he saw her with Aditya near the pool. He wants to be the one because of whom she smiles, laughs, the one who can hug her, kiss her and touch her. He wants to be the only man in her life.

He always had a crush on Maya but never had the guts to confess it. Maya was very comfortable with him and he didn't had the heart to ruin that comfort. To escape these feelings he went to New York and there he met Naina.

Naina was Aphrodite. She had almond shaped eyes, heart shaped lips, flawless skin and silky hair. Agastya was instantly attracted towards her but what he failed to notice that no matter how much attracted he was to Naina he always tried to find Maya in her.

And when he came back, Maya was gone. He didn't knew why Maya distanced herself from him. When Naina left him he was hurt but when he realized that he had lost Maya he was broken. Now he was ready to give up everything to gain his friendship back, to love Maya the way she deserves to be.

Getting up from the bed he freashned up. He was about to go in the kitchen to prepare breakfast when the bell rang. Opening the door he found Mrs. Sangita standing on his doorstep.

"Aunty? Come in" he opened the door wide so that she can enter.

"Your house is so clean" Mrs. Sangita said looking around.

"Thanks!" Agastya scratched the back of his neck.

"I got you breakfast. I thought you must be tired after working the entire week so  I brought you these" she took out few containers and kept it on the kitchen island.

"Thank you" he said opening the lid of one of the containers.

Poha

He loved Poha. He offered some to Mrs. Sangita but she refused. Taking a spoon he took a bite.

"This is yummy" he took another bite.

"Well then you should say thank you to Maya. She prepared this specially for you" Mrs. Sangita said observing Agastya.