"I can't believe Amay agreed for this

"I can't believe Amay agreed for this. These people must have brainwashed my brother" Yashvi balled her fists hearing her aunt.

It has been six months since Asad and his family paid Yashvi's parents a visit. The wedding functions have started a week ago and only very close relatives and friends were invited. The news of Asad and Yashvi getting married have spread like a wildfire and since then their relatives were trying to convince them to break the alliance. 

Seeing their relatives expressing so much of hate towards each other they decided to only invite close relatives and those who were genuinely happy for them. Yashvi was fine with everyone except her bua, who was continuously degrading Asad's family and culture. Yashvi was just a step away from throwing her out of the venue.

"The boy isn't even that good. I am pretty sure Prahant would have been a better match for her" Yashvi's bua spoke to no one in particular as she moved around the room to get ready.

Yashvi have had enough. She wasn't going to hear a word about Asad or his family. "Bua ji agar aapko itni problem hai na toh aap ja sakti hai. Hum meh se koi bhi aapko roke ga nahi. Mai Asad aur meri family ke baare meh kuch nahi sunu gi" Yashvi spoke calmly.

"Yashvi!" Tanvi said in a warning tone. 

Yashvi shrugged and asked the makeup artist to continue her job. They were just done with their nikaah and now it was time to get married according to the Hindu culture. Yashvi's bua left the room cursing and Tanvi rushed behind her. 

After a while when Yashvi was done with her makeup she asked everyone to leave the room except her mother. She wanted to spend some time with her parents. She called her Amay who said he was busy with something and would be there in a while.

"Bahot sundar lag rahi ho" Tanvi cupped her cheeks a kissed her forehead.

"Aap bhi aachi lag rahi hai. I am pretty sure that papa will fall in love with you again" Yashvi teased her mother who blushed.

The door of the room swung open and Amay stood there smiling. As his eyes met his daughters' eyes tears filled up in his eyes. Yashvi looked like a princess in the pastel coloured lehenga. Amay quickly blinked away his tears and stood next to his wife.

"How do I look, papa?" Yashvi asked as she stood up to show her dress.

"You look exactly how your mother looked in our wedding" Amay whispered. He was trying really hard to not break into tears. Yashvi hugged him and then both of them broke into tears. Tanvi too joined the hug and three f them cried hugging each other.

"Amay usska makeup kharab ho jae ga" Tanvi said wiping her Yashvi's tears. 

Amay sat next to Yashvi on the bed and held her mehandi claded hands. "Tum itni badi kab ho gai, Yashu? Abhi kuch mahine pahale hi toh mai tumhe aur Tanvi ko hospital se le kar aaya tha. Abhi kuch hafte pahale hi toh tumhara naya daath aaya tha. Abhi kuch din pahale hi toh tum woh aapni favourite Minnie Mouse wali dress pahan kar pure ghar meh dhor rahi thi. Aur aaj tumhari shaadi hai. Yashu, tumhe gale lagane ka, tumhare assu pochne ka, tumhe protect karne ka haak sirf mera tha magar aaj mai usse Asad ke saath baat raha hu. Tumhe gale laga kar chain se soo na pau tu itni badi kab ho gai?" both father and daughter were crying.

"Aap ko gale laga kar soo na pau itni badi mujhe kabhi nahi hona papa. Mai aaj bh aapki wahi choti si Yashvi hu jisse aap kuch mahine pahale hospital se lae thai. Wahi Yashvi hu jo aapse chocolate ke liye zid karti hai. Wahi Yahvi hu jo aapse abhi bhi bahot pyaar karti hai" Yashvi wipped his tears and hugged him.

"Enough! Stop making me cry you both" Tanvi huffed and father daughter duo burst out laughing looking at her. There was a knock on the door. It was time for Yashvi to get married to the love of her life.

"Let's go. Asad must be waiting for you" and with that Amay took hold of Yashvi's hand and guided her towards the mandap where Asad was waiting for her.

There wasn't anything about Asad and Yashvi in this chapter but about a father and his daughter.

The amount of love which a father have for his daughter can't be compared to anything.

I might be 20 but he still treats me like a kid. My brother who is six years younger than me is a grown up for him but nor me. Although he has always pushed me to do things on my own still I am a kid for him.

I have somewhat reflected my and my father's relationship in this whole story.

Tell me how is your bond with your father?