𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕

"Oh my god! I am so hot!" I moan, slamming my head on the table in agony

"Oh my god! I am so hot!" I moan, slamming my head on the table in agony. It is over 100 degrees here in Hollywood and it is killing me!

"Ain't that the truth," Beck mutters under his breath but I hear and chuckle lightly. He hands me a cold bottle of water from the table, which I open and pour over my head, after drinking a bit of course. I roll my eyes as Beck turned to Robbie, asking him what the temperature was yet again. The nerd picks up this giant Pear Pad that I had seen enough of today with him bringing it out every time somebody asked how hot it was. 

"Well, according to my trusty Pear Pad here, in Hollywood, it is ... 103 degrees," He tells us in the proudest way possible of the stupid thing, going quiet as he tells us the insane amount of degrees. I groan with everyone else, slamming my head down on the table again. 

"Man, I hate sweating. I feel like wet, hot ham!" Tori groans and I snicker at the fact that I don't sweat. I never have, and pretty much everyone knows that. 

"Gross! I don't sweat, I don't need to know about your horrid torture, thank you very much!" I protest at her comment which is way too much info for me. 

"HI! I'm really hot but still super happy!" Cat says with her peppiness on full today, with Jade behind her. The brunette and green haired girl sits down next to me, putting her hand up lazily as a hello before pulling the dyed hair over her shoulder, making me remember the day we dyed both of our hair together. It was around a month after we started school here together and her dad was out of town. I was staying over at her house for the night, lying to my parents that her dad was going to be putting us to bed at half ten at night and that we would be having a pizza and movie night. Unfortunately it didn't work for her hair for whatever reason, but she wears coloured extensions she switches out pretty much daily instead. When I had gone home the next day with my pale pink streaks in my dark chocolate waves, they had been livid but eventually gotten over it and helped me keep the pink to the brightness it was today. 

"Robbie, you done with that water?" She asked the annoying boy calmly.

"No!" He said, clutching the bottle to his stomach more tightly than Rex. 

"Give me the water, nerd." I snap, annoyed at all the talking happening when we should be finding a way to buy some ice packs like right now. He hands the drink over sheepishly and I give it to Jade quickly. Tori is looking at Jade weirdly, peering around Jade's arm in confusion.

"You're not sweating!" She exclaims, making me roll my eyes at her shock. I don't sweat so you would think she was used to it by now. 

"Having fun there?" Jade asks sarcastically as I snicker at her question. Tori is touching her everywhere like her face, arms, forehead, so on.

"How long is this heat wave going to last?" Cat asks us, interrupting Tori and looking at Robbie in wonder. 

"They say until Tuesday," Tori responds as she finally turns away from Jade. 

"Why would they say that?!" She asks in annoyance and I rub her arm, getting up to put my stuff in the bin and head over to cheer practice. It's sports and will get me hot, especially since I'm a flyer and am going to be doing flips and jumps in the air for the next three hours, but the gym has an AC so it's alright. 

"I don't know honey, I don't know," I answer honestly, before giving Beck a quick kiss and walking to the changing rooms so I can get into my uniform. 

~~~~~

I get out of the truck, throwing my empty Evian water bottle in the bin

I get out of the truck, throwing my empty Evian water bottle in the bin. I open the door of the RV, nearly getting knocked over by Cat who was running out of the pickup, screaming,

"I need to pee! I need to pee!" over and over again. I roll my eyes as I follow her, I've been asking Beck to pull over at one of those mini mall things in the middle of the highway for people on road trips so I can go pee but he kept saying I can go when we got here. 

"Bye babe!" Beck calls out to me loudly, making me turn around and start walking backwards.

"Bye!" I call back, waving my fingers at him in a wave before Cat grabs my hand tightly and pulls me behind her as she skips towards the loo. 

On our way back, some pretty cute boys, I mean not as cute as Beck but still cute if you now what I mean, start talking to us. 

Short version of the story, we spent like the whole day with them and ended up coming back in our bikinis, soaking wet, to find that all of them were still in the RV for some reason. They claimed for there to have been some other RV in front of the door but we couldn't find one so . . .

~~~~~

A/N so sorry about it being so late! I had like no ideas for this and it just took me forever! Thank you for all the reads, follows, comments of encouragement, and votes! Keep them coming, I am so grateful! 

Ava xx