𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

"Hey! Sit, come!" Beck calls out, ushering the sister I don't want and Piano Man to come st with us

"Noooo! I don't want them sitting with us! I don't like them. Correction, I don't like Tori. I can tolerate music boy." I tell Beck after they have both thanked him, pouting grumpily while he runs his fingers through my high ponytail.  

"You know, it's so great you're so open with your bitterness," Tori notes sarcastically, making me roll my eyes and scowl at her.

"You're bitter too, you know. We share the same genes, however much I wish not to. It's impossible for you not to be just as mean as me, it's science." I remind her, smirking at her horrified expression.

"She's just grouchy because she got stung by a bee," Beck tells them, waving at Jade as she sits down next to us, me placing my legs in her lap. 

"I like the grouchy. It's fun." Jade comments. I high-five her, still grumpy but glad my equally grumpy best friend is here.

"See that? Everyone but me! Come on, bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung?" Andre complained, getting weird looks off us all, rightly so. 

"Ooh, script pages?" Tori asks, reaching out to grab the the pages in Beck's hand. Greedy gank. 

"Not for you." Beck says, pulling them back but not complaining as I snatch them out of his hand and start flicking through. Ever since the school play, I've been offered a bunch of parts in movies, tv shows, and all sorts, even a part in this movie, which was where Beck heard about the auditions since I had to go to them. 

Flashback starts

We're auditioning for a small waiter part, each of the cast members doing a day of auditions

We're auditioning for a small waiter part, each of the cast members doing a day of auditions. It's my turn today and as I reach for my bottle of water, Beck walks on the stage in the theatre we've rented out for today.

"I like this one." I say, cutting Beck off from introducing himself.

"He's not even started! You just cut him off!" Paul, one of the directors, points out.

"It's fine, she does it all the time. Like all the time, honestly it's normal for me." He tells them, waving it off as I nod towards the row of producers, directors, screenwriters, and whatever other staff are sat by me.