𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅

A/N So to anyone who read this before I changed Tess's name to Emily, well, I have. I just feel like Tess is kind of a cliche name for a Vega girl, since it begins with T. I know a lot of you did like the name Tess and to that, I am sorry but I can always try and work it into one of my other stories if you would like? 

Ava xx

~~~~~

It was a cold day, despite the warm sun out so I was wearing a thicker outfit then usual when some cameras came outside, starting to film Andre and I rehearsing a duet

It was a cold day, despite the warm sun out so I was wearing a thicker outfit then usual when some cameras came outside, starting to film Andre and I rehearsing a duet. We stop, looking at them oddly.

"No, no! Keep going!" A man who I assume is the director is, tells us, grinning as I keep singing as Andre continues playing on his keyboard, joining in for his bits.

I later learn from Beck that it was for a reality TV show, that was filming at the school, called 'The Wood'. The auditions were held after school today in the Black Box. We all went, obviously. Who wouldn't? Well, Beck didn't want to but I convinced him to by agreeing not to get jealous for a week if he did it with me.

Robbie was first, and like everyone thought he would, he didn't make it. In fact, he got dismissed almost seconds after sitting down. It took a while to stop laughing at it. Then it was Tori.

"Okay, next!" Kyle, the guy from before called out, Tori sitting on the chair.

"Hey. Tori Vega. Girl." No shiz sherlock. I can't believe she's my sister, oh wait, never mind I'm adopted.

"We can tell." A producer, Mick I think he's called, tells her bluntly.

"Okay Tori, this is a really informal audition." Kyle tells her calmly. 

"We're just tryin' to get a feel for your personality." Mick says to her. We're going with Mick. 

"Got it. Feel away." Tori tells them, smiling. Oh my god. Please don't tell them I live with you. Please.

"What's the worst thing you've done?" Kyle asks her. I can think of a few things. Kissing Beck, kissing Danny, invading the ping pong club and then blackmailing us into letting her join, kissing Danny, being a gank, kissing Beck. There are lots more I could list, trust me.

"Oh. Oh wow, um... oh, I know! I squirted the hot cheese fountain all over my friend and her current boyfriend, who was my ex-boyfriend, and then I kissed him right in front of her, which I felt really bad about. But then, it was okay 'cause she punched me right in the face!" And... "Oh, and on my second day of school, I kissed my twin sister, Emily's, boyfriend, knowing they were dating. But to be fair, he said 'let's do it'. He had the whole letter L, he could have said let's not. So that's not really my fault." Yeah, we've got over it. No need to remind me, thank you.

~~~~~

"Tell us something you love." Kyle instructs Andre.

"Easy, music." Sounds easy, took you two seconds.