𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈

Emily's profile picture for The Slap is up above xx

~~~~~

"Ideas for what I can get Trina for her birth week

"Ideas for what I can get Trina for her birth week. Go." Tori says to us. I roll my eyes. I already got Trina five tickets to Fifth Harmony. One for her, one for Ruth her best friend, one for me, one for Jade, and one for Beck. I actually asked her what she wanted, which I do every year, which meant that I didn't have the trouble of worry of whether she would like it or not. She was also fine with me bringing Beck and Jade seeing as we were on a completely different floor of the arena to them.

" Wait, did you just say birth week? Don't you mean birthday? " Andre asks her, confused. I roll my eyes, going back to sipping my boyfriend's coffee and eating his French fries.

"Nope. She means birth week. Trina thinks a day isn't long enough so she calls it her birth week. Nobody else can have a birth week though, Tori once tried it and Trina called her ungrateful. Tori told her that she was the one who was ungrateful and Trina cried, which meant that Tori got grounded. It was awesome!" I tell them, making Jade laugh and high five me.

"Okay, how about cheese?" Andre says. We all give him a weird look as I send a confused one to Beck, who shrugs and puts his arm around me. "Ok. No cheese." He says before returning to his lunch.

" Lotion, or various lotions. " Robbie suggests and we don't even bother sending him a look because of how typically Robbie that statement is.

"Gross. Cat?" Tori says, turning to the perky redhead who was currently eating some gummy worms I had bought her. 

"Well, for my last birthday, I thought my parents were going to get me a bike, but then I got home and my brother was cutting off his hair and my mom started yelling and-" She said but was cut off by Tori. Cat has a sad look on her face as Tori turns to my best friend so I pat her head comfortingly and hand her another pack of candy. 

"Talent." Jade tells Tori. I laugh loudly into Beck's chest at the one thing my sister truly needs. "You people give me a rash. " She says before standing up and I follow her with Beck right behind me.