𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒛'

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh." Sikowitz said, nodding as he continuously interrupted the scene Andre and Tori were doing. "Oh, I'm sorry, kids. Excuse me." He apologized, standing in between Andre and Tori. "I don't mean to interrupt the scene but Tori, look at the red dot I drew on this index card." He told her, my sister squinting at the card. "Boo!" He yelled, my twin screaming and falling on the floor. Haha.

"Sikowitz! You scared the fudge outta me!" Tori complains, watching as our teacher throws the card to side. 

"Why did you stop crying?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side. 

"What?!" She asked, confused.

"You were playing the role of a crying woman who's just been told she's going to have surgery. Why did you break character?" Sikowitz asks as if he had nothing to do with breaking the scene.

"'Cause you interrupted our scene and screamed 'boo' in my face!" Tori explains, waving her hands around like a mad woman to show emphasis to... I really don't know what. She's just being weird. 

"Tori and Andre, take your seats." They did as he told them, watching as he continued teaching whatever he was teaching. "I'm trying to teach you kids about method acting," There it is. "And that means whatever character you're playing, you must stay in that character the entire time, no matter what happens. Whether on camera or off camera, on stage or off stage, you've got to understand that-" Sikowitz was cut short by the bell ringing, everyone jumping up and starting to leave the room. "Until tomorrow." He said sadly, sitting down cross-legged on the floor and doing some weird meditation thing? Oh god, everyone's turning. Why are they turning? Please stop turning. Like now. Please. I want lunch. Not you too Beck, come on Jade, don't join them. Ugh! Now I have to turn, great. Instead of getting pizza, I have to listen to what depresses a crazy, barefoot man who teaches me acting. What a joy!

"Look, I'm sorry we disappointed you." Tori says, standing with the rest of the group in front of Sikowitz as I slip under Beck's arm, entwining our fingers. I'm not. I'm fine with it.

"Yeah, it's just that we think method acting is kinda dumb." Robbie tells him, everyone agreeing since, well, it is. It's very dumb. Very very dumb. There is no point in it. 

"Well, of course you think method acting is dumb. It's too challenging for you." Sikowitz reasons. I know he's trying to rile me up, and it's working., 

"Yeah, I really don't think that's the issue here." Jade assures him as I but in.

"No thinking needed, it's not." I declare, narrowing my eyes at the balding man who does the same thing back. Aren't we so sweet to each other?

"Staying in character no matter what happens is something only true, professional actors can pull off. Sometimes I forget you're all just children, you know, amateurs." Sikowitz shrugs, ending his 'thoughtful' speech.

"I've been in movies and plays and have got a role in a hit show's spinoff. I am not an amateur!" I growl at him, smirking as he backs away slightly.