𝒓𝒆𝒙 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔

A/N Hi!  I have a new character question:

melia789's question for Beck: When did you realise you liked Emily and how long did it take to ask her out or did she ask you out?

Beck's answer: Oh god, well I knew I liked Emily from the first time we met. Her locker is right next to Jade's so when I went to go talk to my cousin, all I was doing was wondering who had the locker next to her with a giant E written across a painting of a dark brown ponytail with pink streaks in. I knew Jade had recently tried to dye her hair with a girl but it didn't work so my cousin had to get extension clips but the girl's did work so I assumed it was her. Jade introduced us as she closed her locker and when I met her eyes, I just fell in love. It took me about a week and a half to try and ask her out. It wasn't that she was scary like Jade is, well she kinda is, but that boys were crowding round her all the time and asking her out. I had to ask her out 19 times before she actually agreed to go out on a date with me and in the month that took she went on a date with Mark McCallan and kissed him, which wazzed me off a bit. I hope this answers your question.

Enjoy the chapter!

Ava xx

~~~~~

Sikowitz is about to throw away his home-made butter he doesn't eat since he doesn't eat dairy when I stop him

"Can I have it?" I ask him, his hand re-grabbing the jar before walking over to my corner of the room, handing it to me without a word and going back to the space he was stood in before.

"Babe, throw it away." Beck tells me, running a hand down his face as he sighs, looking at me weirdly as if begging me to do what he says. He should know that it's not that easy with me by now.

"No!" I say, clutching the jar close to my chest as if it's my baby. My expression is probably appalled at him or something since he just sighs again.

"You'll get sick." He insists, walking over and holding out his hand for me to put the butter jar in. I glare at hi as he sits down next to me, hand still out.

"I will stab you with a pair of rusty scissors." I threaten, getting weird looks from the rest of the class before he shakes his head and puts his arm around my shoulders, waiting as I place the jar into my black backpack before snuggling into his chest.

Sikowitz reads off his two main parts for his new play, which went to Andre and Robbie. Andre replies with 'Cool', totally normal, while Robbie decides to be a weirdo and exclaims 'Hot beef!' Rex asks if anyone else wants to be his guardian and I put my hand up, maybe I can throw him in the bin. It's honestly not healthy for a teenage boy to have his hand stuck up whatever Rex is, since he doesn't like being called a puppet.

"No, not her! She'll kill me!" He screams when Robbie turns to me, his face shocked. Damn right I will. Jade and Cat get put on Lighting, which Jade isn't too happy about, while Tori gets put on Special Effects with Sinjin.