*Notice*

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, life has been very hectic. I had started loosing inspiration in this story, and then I started re-reading and editing it, and I think I know where I want this to go.

I've changed some stuff in here, nothing too major, just some tidbits that I didn't really like when I was re-reading, as my view on writing and stories in general has changed. So, if you want to reread this as well, go ahead, you'll see a few changes to the original. If you are however like me and don't like re-reading stories after they were edited, then I'll just tell you the changes I've made here.

I've removed the whole soulmate part of this story and have decided to let the romance flow as the story progresses, there are some pre-established relationships that I'm very excited to write about and other relationships that I'm excited to delve into, this also makes it easier for me to write as I don't have to force myself to think of the ships I want to include and take my time to really establish relationships.

I also went through the story and fixed some of the spelling and grammatical mistakes that were there, but I hope people can understand that English isn't my mother tongue, so there might still be some mistakes, and I apologize for those.

Updates will not be consistent, as I'm a student and I'm concentrating on my studying first and foremost, I hope those who are still reading this, if there are any, understand.

I'm gonna end this here as I hate A.Ns which are long myself.

Hope anyone who reads this has a nice day.

❤️💜Raven.