Closer To Finding Them

9 January 2006

Severus Snape's Private Office,

Severus Tobias Snape was in his office relying on muscle memory to correct his students' homework while his mind was elsewhere. He was processing all the information he had gotten the last day from his daughter, his daughter. And wasn't that a shock and a relief, to remember his daughter and know she is alive and safe, for now, his treacherous mind helpfully supplied. He knew that it would take a while for everyone to be fully safe and he knew that he still didn't know all the information, as his time with his daughter had, unfortunately, been cut short by curfew and his own patrol duties, and he hadn't been able to talk to Sirius or Remus since the time they helped him due to his Hogwarts responsibilities, but he did know that all that he had remembered before his purge was a complete lie and that he needed to know all the puzzle pieces for him to be able to fix his past mistakes, even if they were due to the potions he had been under.

"Which is exactly why you don't need to fix anything, if anyone does it's dumbledore." A voice said, coming out of nowhere. Turning around, he saw a person he hadn't seen in years, and had thought died.

"How are you alive? How did you know what I was thinking? And how the hell did you get into my office?" he said, trying his hardest not to stutter from the shock of the situation.

"Did you miss me Sevie?" Carina Black said, smirking in satisfaction from shocking Severus Snape himself. "I never died. You were talking out loud. And I flooed from Longbottom manor, which is where I have been staying since a day ago, before that I was stuck at St. Mungo's with Alice and Frank."

"Explain, Carrie. Please. And start from the beginning." Severus managed to get out after processing her words for a few seconds.

"Gladly." She said, smiling softly at one of her favourite Slytherins. She then started explaining exactly what had happened at the end of the first war, recent events and told him exactly what her plans were, both to get him up to date and to get his opinion on everything.

-

10 January 2006

4th Year Girls' Dorm Room, Ravenclaw Tower, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Hogwarts Castle, Highlands, Scotland, Great Britain.

At 2 in the morning of the same day, a whimsical blonde was having an interesting dream, or should I say a vision.

'The blonde found herself in an all to familiar room that had two rows of beds on either side, but no one was asleep in their beds like she had expected to see, as that is what she had always seen when she had had that particular vision before, instead she found that all the residents in the room were huddled together on the floor in one big circle, talking among themselves.

As she got closer to the huddle, she could clearly hear what they were talking about.

"There has to be another way for us to get out of here, we can't just stay here doing nothing, waiting for someone to find us and free us." She heard who she recognised from photos as Rosalie Lestrange say in frustration, while she was gently running her hand through her husband's hair to calm herself.

"I think there may be a way for us to get a message to our loved ones outside here." A voice that she could recognise from anywhere said.

"How?" The man that she recognised as Regulus Black asked, with a note of hope and desperation in his voice.

All the woman did was point at the girl in front of her that looked so similar to herself and said "Hello my little moon." Smiling brightly at her only daughter.