Developments

Potions Classroom, Second Floor, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Hogwarts Castle, Highlands, Scotland, Great Britain.

Professor Snape was, fortunately enough, in the middle of explaining the steps to make the Anti-paralysis potion in his fifth year Gryffindor/Slytherin class when there was 'pop' sound and a that seemed to be his daughter's age appeared in the middle of the room. He could recognise the girl immediately even though he hadn't seen her since she was a baby. "Lucy?" he said in confusion and slight shock at the person in front of him.

At the sound of the nickname, the brunette turned to look at the familiar face and a bright smile appeared on her face before she ran and hugged the man, shouting to the whole classroom "UNCLE SEV!"

That shocked all that were in the room as they knew that Severus Snape was an only child and thus did not have any nieces or nephews. But one Gryffindor recognised the girl from a photo he was shown during the holidays, and he immediately had tears in his eyes.

"Lucille?" He asked quietly, but was heard by everyone in the room and everyone except two other students were confused as to how he knew the weird girl.

"Harry!" The girl, Lucille, said before running over to the boy and hugging him tightly. Harry returned the hug just as tightly with a stunned look on his face.

The reunion was short-lived however, as they were in the middle of a classroom after all. So, with a cough from Draco, they separated but still held onto each others' hands to keep contact as much as they could. Harry then turned to his friends and introduced the young woman with him. "Guys, this is my sister, Lucille." He said, with Lucille waving shyly to the people around her.

"Well, its nice to finally meet you, Lucille. I'm Hermione." Hermione said, sticking her hand out to shake her hand, but the girl instead pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear "It's nice to meet you Mione, thank you for taking care of him for so long."

"You don't have to thank me. It's the least I could do for my best friend." Hermione replied, smiling at the girl as they pulled away.

"Now, Lucy." Severus said, catching the attention of the students and the girl in question. "How did you manage to find yourself here, no one can get through Hogwarts' wards, especially not a fourteen-year-old who has never learned magic in their life."

"I don't know uncle Sev, but I do know one thing. Everything is changing, and I don't know if the wizarding world is ready for what's to come."

-

Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England.

At first glance, nothing seemed different about the Dark Lord, but if you looked close enough, you would be able to see the complete change the man went through in one night. There was determination and a large amount of intelligence glinting in his eyes that hadn't been seen in a very long time. The real Thomas Marvolo Riddle was back, and ready to take back all he lost. He first, however, needed to regain his followers' trust and find his right-hand, wherever she is.

He entered the lounge and found his closest friends and greatest supporters sitting together in mid discussion when the noticed his presence and stood to bow.

"Don't. Rise, my friends, for I do not deserve your loyalty after everything I have put you through during my time of insanity. And yet you are still here, and for that I am eternally grateful." He said, bowing his head in apology.

The others in the room were shocked and relieved by his words. The Tom they know and believed in was back.

"Welcome back to the land of the sane, Tom. You've missed an impressive number of changes." Lucius said, smiling at his friend.