Some Secrets Are Revealed

Hello dearest readers,

Thank you so so much for 12.1K??!! reads and 408! Votes on whattpad. And 125 likes on Fanfiction.Net. That is insane, I started writing this story to give the classic HP story the twist I thought of and to get out my creativity in something I liked. I never imagined it would reach this many people and anyone would actually like it. I'm so very grateful for everyone that liked it and commented on it, those comments really make my day.

Kerry <3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 January 2006.

Level 10, Ministry of Magic, Whitewall, London, England, Great Britain.

They walked towards the Minister's office together and were a sight to see. Everyone who saw them immediately took a second look and then stared in complete shock at the sight of the head of the DMLE, Amelia Bones walking alongside Lord Lucius Malfoy and the presumably deceased Baroness Carina Black, Lord Frank Longbottom, and Lady Alice Longbottom, who were both supposed to be at St. Mungo's.

They came to a halt in front of the secretary of the Minister of Magic, where the others took a step back and let Carina be in the front to speak to the secretary and the Minister first.

"We're here to see Minister Fudge. If you'd inform him of our arrival, that would be greatly appreciated." Carina said in her most polite voice as she tried to ease the terrified young lady.

"A-A-Ah. Y-y-yes of c-course. D-do you h-h-have an ap-p-pointment?" the secretary stuttered out, afraid of the intimidating figures in front of her.

"No. But I don't think the minister will mind, will he." Lucius said with a sharp smile so that the secretary would hurry.

"N-n-n-no. of-f-f course not. I'll inform h-h-him now." She said and immediately hurried into the office in nervousness.

"You didn't have to scare the girl, Lucius. She's just doing her job." Frank said to the man next to him, looking at him with disappointment.

"She was just going to stutter her way through a rather long list of instructed responses Fudge had given her if I hadn't done that. I didn't think you would've wanted to bore yourself with that. Goodness knows I've had to listen to one too many times." He replied in a drawl, looking rather bored by the interaction.

Frank didn't have time to respond as an angry voice was heard shouting "If you're lying, Crista, you're fired." And a whispered "My name is Christine, sir." from the minister's office before Fudge himself came out of the room in an angry huff and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the group if front of him.

"L-l-l-l-Lady B-b-b-Black. What an honour it is to see you again." Minister Cornelius Fudge greeted stuttering. "And Lord Longbottom. I hoe you've been well after your release from St. Mungo's, although I hadn't been informed you've recovered." Fudge was confused. He didn't understand how the people standing in front of him were, well, standing. Lady Black has been presumed dead for years and the Longbottom couple were in the hospital and everyone had said that they'd never recover. He just knew that this meeting wasn't going to end well.

"I am doing well minister. And me and Alice didn't want anyone to know as we wanted some time alone to process everything without attracting unwanted attention. But that isn't why we're here. Mind if we come in?" Frank said with as polite a voice as he could muster.

"A-A-Ah, yes of course. Come on right in. Lucius. Amelia." He greeted the other two in the group with a nod of his head before he motioned for the party of four to come into his office.