Reunited At Last

15 February, 2006.

Far away, away from all that was happening in England, two men were walking around in Rome, Italy, talking quietly between each other, when they suddenly staggered and were bombarded with an onslaught of memories that they had never known existed until that very moment.

As soon as the memories had ended, they looked at each other in silent agreement and apparated from the street simultaneously.

Before that moment, Rigel Potter and Anthony Evans had been studying as English exchange students, who were now working on their masters on Ancient History and Modern Art respectively, at 'The Sapienza University of Rome', living their lives normally, not remembering anything about magic or their siblings, only remembering that they were childhood best friends who had gone to the same prestigious boarding school. Now though, they remembered everything, and they were angry.

They appeared again in their shared apartment, while Rigel went looking for their wands, Anthony sat on the couch in shock. "Rig, can you believe Dumbledore stole everything from us for fourteen years?"

"I do not, Anthony, but I am inclined to think that we were screwed over, as the muggles put it." Rigel said, relieved to hear that his speech pattern had returned to what it had been since he was a child, instead of the casual way he had been talking in while under memory charm.

"I mean we knew he was a bit unstable, never knew he was able to do all this though. You think the others are okay?"

"AHA!" Rigel shouted, attracting his friend's attention, who looked towards the blond.

"What?" Anthony asked, looking over the couch's back at Rig.

"I found our wands." The Potter Heir said, holding the two wands in his hand, he went over to the couch and put Anthony's wand in the man's awaiting hand. They both relished in the feel of their wands in their hands again, while they hadn't really known there was something missing, that didn't stop their magic from yearning to connect to a wand again.

"And to answer your question, I do hope they are. While I know us staying in Rome for fourteen years with no one finding us means that our siblings and friends were probably out of commission for a while, that does not mean that they are not alive, as I can feel the bonds with my brother, niece and nephew."

"I hope Tunia and Lils are okay. And Gin and Sev and"

"You do not have to list all of your friends and family Anthony. They are probably fine, I hope." Rigel interrupted, rolling his eyes at his overexcited friend.

"You know, for being so mean, I have missed your bluntness." Anthony said with a smile on his face, pulling his closest friend into a side hug, who returned the gesture reluctantly.

"And I have, unfortunately, missed your bright personality." Rigel said, whispering the last few words, but unfortunately for him, Tony had heard him anyways.

"What did you say, Rig, did you say you missed my brightness?" Tony said, laughing at his friend's annoyed grunt, who then cracked up as well.

And as the two laughed together, they forgot about the problems that they'd have to face in the coming days, and just enjoyed each other's company.

-

12 Grimmauld place, Borough of Islington, London.

At the same time as one Potter reunion was happening, another was as well, but instead of the Potter reuniting with an Evans, he was reuniting with a Black.

The group that had just escaped all appeared in different places, so many different reunions were occurring at the same time.

As Sirius was sitting alone in his kitchen while the others were off doing who knows what, he was stuck there alone overseeing Kreature cleaning the place. He was reading a book about instinct magical creatures when he heard a pop sound. He looked up slowly expecting Remus to have been back from his errand, but oh was he in for a surprise.