Seven

"It's possible"

"No way"

By your words, the you end up rolling her eyes at you.

It was a strange sight. Never once could you imagine yourself rolling your eyes like that

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because It's strange"

"Strange to see yourself acting in such a way?'

It was strange to refer to her as you. Because she was right, it was strange to see you acting in such a way. Having to raise as a pure-hearted person, one who would easily help someone in need, someone who always kept people in the light and would never show them such a scene.

If the elders were to see you acting like that, they may pass out in distress.

"Yes"

You replied with a nod

It was only the who of you in his space, thinking how you're still sleeping and was just taken into some random dimension.

"This is what happens when you lost everything you treasure"

She said with a sigh, running her hand with through her (hair color) locks. It was really such a strange sight

"Then you.."

You started once again but was cut off

"I am you, but I'm also not you"

She started, cutting you off, (eye color) iris then meet at that moment

"I am you in the past. No.. In another world, in another timeline."

"Then what are you doing here? You can't go back? Was that because of that light?"

You asked, letting your head to the side in confusion

Then she laughs.

Shrugging off her rude behavior, you continue.

"Why did you show me those?"

Then she stops.

Once again looking at you.

"This is why I hate you"

"That's rude, especially when you're technically saying that to both of us"

You said with a sigh, keeping your calm composure, unlike her... carefree one?

"I can't go back"

"Why though? Don't you belong there?"

"Well hate to break it to you dumbass but as you can tell I'm dead"

You could only pout at her choice of words, it was really strange. Seeing yourself saying those words. It was like.. A living nightmare, not only to you but to everyone who would see this. It was a good thing that you're the only one here.