Eighteen

"I didn't think it'll be this bad when I came. Where is the Princess? I heard she went face to face with Anastasius?"

"I put her to sleep"

Lucas replied with an annoyed face

"I see"

"You unexpected look calm for a person who just woke up after a week of being sick"

"I'm always calm though"

You replied with a smile

Lucas really couldn't guess what you are thinking as he look at you how was now looking at the current in coma emperor. He was worst than ever, there was more black aura surrounding him.

"Thanks to your blessing it lessen the damage enough for him to be alive at this stage"

"Who would have ever thought they would suddenly make move"

You replied to Lucas, never taking your eyes away from the sleeping emperor

"Well I guess you have a solution for this?"

By his question, you turn to meet Lucas glaze

"I got a solution for both problem"

You said with a sigh

It was a good thing that you commanded Theodore to rest then return the book to the temple.

"First about the former emperor, I will be the one to handle him"

You spoke as you sat right beside the sleeping emperor

He look tired, all you could wish is for him to woke up soon.

"There is something I want to ask him, but I still need you to do the job and capture him for me. I'm pretty sure you know it wasn't just Anastsius inside that body right now but also Aeternitas"

"I know that the Saintess is a knowledgeable person but how come you knew about that?"

Lucas couldn't help but to look at you suspiciously nevertheless all you could do was to brush off the hair away from Claude's face

"Who knows?"

You face him with a holy looking smile on your face that usually pissed him off, still Lucas remained calm

"I heard you just wake up today but looks like you're well aware of what happened and what's happening"

"The point is I know how to help, Magician"

You replied to him, smile never flattering

"Anyways thats it for the former emperor, I need a chat with him as soon as we bring back Claude"

You explain

"Now for Claude"

You look at the peacefully sleeping man that doesn't seem to be aware that the curse is slowly eating his life away.

"The world tree is the answer"

"..... why didn't I think of that?"