Eleven

When Claude woke up he doesn't seem to remember what happened between you and him, just taking focus on finding his daughter. He was even quite shock for a moment upon realizing you're back. But he did said a few hurtful words just like the day before.

Nevertheless you did not take it to the heart, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you mentally. But you have no time for that.

"Do you find any lead?"

It's been a few days, a few weeks to be exact. Having to excuse yourself for a moment from the Emperor, you make a quick stroll around the garden to meet up with your aide whom you set back to the temple to search some lead that might help one to decurse or just something about black magic.

You can't leave Claude side now, from now on, until this was over. You're always to remain by his side. Just until this is over and you made sure this time, things would be alright even if you're to leave in the future.

"I apologize, I searched every documents and past records of the temple but there are no records that leads into black magic"

He bow towards you

You then held up a hand, with a small smile on your face.

"No need to apologize ,it wasn't your fault. No need to bow your head Theodore"

You smile gently at him and pat his shoulder

"Take a rest, you've been working these past few weeks with break don't you?"

"But--"

You press on his shoulder harder

"Please Theodore, take a rest"

With those (eye color) iris looking at him like that, who could he not gave in? With a sigh, once again bow and excuse himself, taking a rest just like you wished him to take, hoping you'll do the same too. But he knows you probably won't, unable to rest knowing someone is hurting and at distress. He just hoped for your happiness too.

At the same time, looking at the back of your knight, a small smile made its way on your lips, unaware of the knights thought as you made you way back to the palace. You happened to meet Felix on the way.

"You're not with his Majesty?/Your Highness?"

Both of you asked at the same time causing both of you to look at each other before letting out a chuckle for him and a smile for you

"Well I went to excuse myself for a moment. How about you?"

You explain, hands clasping around each other as you went to the direction of the Emperor

Having a conversation in the way, upon noticing a presence following both of you, you took a glance at the unsuspecting Felix.

Someone was just using invisibility magic behind you. So with a snap of your figure, Felix became well aware of the presence behind both of you, with you acting like it was nothing as you glance at him draw a word before swiftly swinging it behind.

Everything was going well until you realize that the person following you behind was none other than the princess herself.