Twenty Three

The flow of time was quite different inside the World tree space and rest of the world. seconds and minutes in there was an hour or day in the world.

Now that the troubles are now gone, having to defeat Aeternitas whom was taking control of his brother's body and being able to purify his soul.

Other then the affairs in regard to the kingdom what would soon be taken care off, they're now talking about where are you.

"Theodore went after her, seeing that there are no news about her, he may have not found her yet"

"Do you have any ideas where she may have went?"

Claude ask the people inside the room

Lucas and Felix.

"She never went as far as the temple and here at the imperial castle"

Felix said

"I'm not sure. But I've seen her one time at the world tree"

Lucas butt in

"What would make sense since ever since she was young she would often be sent in there."

Claude agreed to Lucas

"But why would the she go in there?"

He questioned himself

Suddenly, there was a heavenly voice fall upon his ears.

My child

It was a crying voice

Is no longer in this world

therefore I shall erase her existence

He felt a shiver down his spine as the heavenly crying voice slowly fade away.

"Your Majesty? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine"

He quickly replied, sitting up straight

"What are we talking about again?"

"The location of the Saintess"

Claude replied, hands going into his head as he felt it pound

"Location of the Saintess?"

Lucas questioned him

"Yes, we're talking about her earlier"

"Your Majesty"

Felix could not help but look at Claude with a complicated glaze

"What is it?"

"The temple haven't had a Saintess ever since the founding of the first emperor"

For a moment, Claude was stunned.

"What do you mean? We're just talking about her earlier!"

He could not help but to raise his voice

"Your Majesty, Sir Felix is telling the truth"

Lucas spoke

Though he left like he was missing something. It was a strange feeling for Lucas, he felt irritated.

Same goes for Felix, something was strange, at the same time, nothing had changed.

"There was no record about a saintess ever since the first one died back then during the time of the first emperor"

Lucas stated

"No, we're just talking about her earlier. How could you forget? Her name was"

Claude halt

"Her name was.."

He felt like something was missing. Something was being forgotten. There was a strange feeling on his chest. He felt like someone was squeezing his heart to figure out what and who.

"Just who are we talking about?"

He asked

In the midst of silence and a but of confusion inside the room.

Someone burst the door open.

"Da-dad!"

It was Athanasia

"Mo-Mom! Dad she came back"

"What?"

"Lady Diana?"

"Diana?"

Claude eyes widen

At the same time he felt an invisible presence behind him which gently hold him in his should from behind.

And unlike heavenly voice earlier that send shiver down his spine, there was a voice that send a squeeze in his heart.

I hope you're happy

Claude

As if someone gave him a push, he stood up.

"Lead the way"

He spoke

That day, the news of the former lover of the emperor coming back spreads as the heavenly devine blessing.

Though no one would know for the emperor would still do his task and show affections like before. Deep down in his heart, he felt like we missing something, something that can't be explained. And something that could not be replaced.

Thought once in awhile, the Emperor would often take a stroll in the garden in the middle of the day or night. As if searching, and waiting for someone.

But wasn't the only one. Once in awhile, a request from the Head of the knight, Theodore Zephyr asking permission to enter the palace would come. Only for the staffs to see a certain holy knight strolling around the garden with a blindfold tied in his hand.

Always (Claude De Alger Obelia)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें