Eight

In the space where the World Tree can be found, certain magician can be found. That of course is the magician named, Lucas who woke up a couple of years ago. Having to cause trouble to the World Tree for it being unable to gave him its fruit, his work of trouble is now causing the climates of the world to change.

At the same time, due to this. The Lady, or should I say you. The Saintess was slowly getting awoken by the aftershocks that the tree was receiving. Having you to lean against it for almost a one and half a decade, your body was not that noticeable for you're protected by the tree itself.

"Who are you?"

Was the first thing you've heard the first time you're awaken

It was a strange unfamiliar voice that made you not to open your eyes. Nevertheless, with the feeling of mana around your neck that might possibly choke you. You open your eyes, revealing a unique (eye color) iris what is one of a kind and could only be seen into you.

Keeping calm and collected, you look at your surroundings. Not so much has changed, perhaps nothing much has changed. If only this boy right in front of you didn't make a mess in this place.

"Well what do you think you're doing sir?"

You smile holy looking at him, there was a strange icy color on his chest

"Oh, it's you"

You gasp

By this Lucas could only raise his brows at you. Thinking how much of a suspicious person you are. Having no presence of you since he has arrive but it turns out you're in here. It makes him wonder who are you.

"You've frozen your heart. You're the magician on the tower"

You stated, making him look at you in wide eyes, at the same time causing him to trigger and hold up a hand, channeling his mana to choke you in which you could feel

"Why you-!"

"I think killing me is not the right thing to do tower master."

You once again smile at him, never once bother to move

About to speak again, both you and Lucas was caught off guard by this time, a familiar voice.

"Get your mana off her!"

Followed by familiar heterochromia eyed guy cutting of the string of mana the man sent to you

"Are you alright, (First name)?"

"Theodore"

You look at him in wide eyes

"Theodore"

It was the man with black hair and red eyes

"You're supposed to be at the palace right now, what are you doing in here when you're supposed to be guarding over Athanasia right now?"

There was a hint of displeasure in his voice

Wait, did he say Athanasia?

"I beg your pardon, but did you just say Athanasia? Princess Athanasia?"

"How dare you say her name so carelessly?"

"How dare you talk to the Saintess like that?!"

Unable to stand their way of talking to each other, you grab your aide by his shoulder and ignore the certain magician.

"Athanasia! Princess Athanasia, you mean the child of Lady Diana and Your Highness?"

You asked in a hurry

"Yes... But how do you kno--"

"Is she still alive? How old is she? where is she right now?"

Please don't let your dreams come true. Please someone tell you this isn't going to be the same as it is during the one that your other self has shown you.

You don't want to see the tragedy that fall upon them. That fall upon him. Please let him be okay.

Turns out you still end up thinking about it in some way. It was a strange feeling to be honest, you thought that when you woke up you won't be missing nor feeling such thing about him anymore.

You tried not to miss him, you tried to let go, but in the end he's always on your mind. Quite unfair if you think about it. Maybe because you just happened to know what happened between him and Diana.

But you're not to take advantage of that. Nor would you try or ever think about it. For now, you'll try to do what you can, for whatever might greet you when you see him again. You're just doing something you don't want to regret.